Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gizmoleeds)
    If you are worried about storing stuff you could just hire a storage unit somewhere. However much it costs will be considerably less than the difference between 31- and 40-week contracts. Especially if you shared with some others in the same situation.
    Good idea, I'll think about that - hadn't realised there was this possibility.

ReputationRep:
    I'll second that. Thanks gizmoleeds

ReputationRep:
    i want a 31 week contract!!! im gonna go home for the whole xmas, and maybe away for easter, so paying in advance the accom is such a waste of money!!! 2months = nearly £1000!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by valerious)
    i want a 31 week contract!!! im gonna go home for the whole xmas, and maybe away for easter, so paying in advance the accom is such a waste of money!!! 2months = nearly £1000!
    which one did you put down then if not the 31 week ones?

ReputationRep:
    nope.
    cos all the ones i like have 40. i cant put down the 31 just for the sake of it, its where we live for the whole year entirely.

ReputationRep:
    did we have the option of putting down ensuite in our choices? as i remember we had the choice of location and single or shared.. and that was it... did i miss something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakatak)
    did we have the option of putting down ensuite in our choices? as i remember we had the choice of location and single or shared.. and that was it... did i miss something?
    If you get into a hall that offers en-suite, then after you get the offer, you are asked whether you would like an en-suite room. At least this is what happened to me at Bankside

ReputationRep:
    thanks alexeynechaev

ReputationRep:
    lol...i emailed the accommodation office saying that i do not wish to be allocated a UoL hall and guess what? They replied to me saying that they replaced all 3 of my UoL Halls with LSE halls! Now i don't even know what hall am i going to get!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 26, 2006
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.