70:30

Damn rite it is.
    Altho I'll b at kcl quite a bit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ant1337)
    70:30

Damn rite it is.
    Altho I'll b at kcl quite a bit
    Yeah, i think its weird that the ratio is that high, on my interview day (admittedly, this was for chemistry not engineering or anything) there were probably more girls than guys...maybe they all ended up getting into oxbridge or something:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zertrudetrout)
    Yeah, i think its weird that the ratio is that high, on my interview day (admittedly, this was for chemistry not engineering or anything) there were probably more girls than guys...maybe they all ended up getting into oxbridge or something:rolleyes:
    in life sciences in general male to female ratio is sth like 50:50 which is great compared to other departments

ReputationRep:
    in life sciences in general male to female ratio is sth like 50:50 which is great compared to other departments

ReputationRep:
    Chemistry is actually alright for girls. It's the Engineering subjects and Physics that led the side down

ReputationRep:
    The gay guys will make up for the ratio

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom H)
    Chemistry is actually alright for girls. It's the Engineering subjects and Physics that led the side down
    Thumbs up.

ReputationRep:
    Which batch were you in? First, second, after January...?

ReputationRep:
    first

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'm already at Imperial, first year physicist. I'm reapping, so I'll be looking after you freshers next year if you end up in my halls.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adarah)
    Well, I'm already at Imperial, first year physicist. I'm reapping, so I'll be looking after you freshers next year if you end up in my halls.
    great photo!!..from what i can see ICL hasnt got that many girls but it has the best ones!! hehe

ReputationRep:
    LOL.

Whatever you do, don't let him see Felix!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom H)
    LOL.

Whatever you do, don't let him see Felix!!
    Lol, don't get the joke. Care to share?

ReputationRep:
    Page 3?

ReputationRep:
    Hello all, here's a photo of me snapped up just a few minutes ago! Hopefully I'll be joining marie as another medic so remember the face so you can throw various rotting vegetables at it when I refuse to talk to you lower life forms (ie: non-medics) at uni! :p:

PS: just to clarify, im joking!

PPS: the above statement may seem obvious but there are all sorts of people out there... (many of which are gifted with much decaying organic matter and little tolerance for humour)
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I dont know whether I'm going or not... but here's a pic!

It's an F-18!!!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adarah)

aww adarah, you look sooo sweeet there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitsune)
    I dont know whether I'm going or not... but here's a pic!

It's an F-18!!!

Imperial is a must! so come!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marie05)
    Imperial is a must! so come!
    yeah its sooooo much better than kings!

Oh and kitsune i saw you in the 2005 photo thread. how come you're not at imperial already?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Janitor Bob)
    yeah its sooooo much better than kings!
    hell yeaa! lol you tell em Janitor Bob!

and and Kitsune you gotta come to imperial to taste Janitor bob's fried rice! :p:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.