Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Would anyone else not want their gf to give them a bj? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but with oral stimulation it's extremely submissive. Anyway, it's all a matter of personal preference. Although I'll agree with you, there aren't many guys who wouldn't like to receive it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    adding to the effect of penetrative sex.

You all seem to jump about fingers, but you ignore bj ~ do you distinguish between the two ~ dont see why you cant argue your case using the example of a blow job if you find nothing degrading about it..
    they are extending the exact same argument you used to the fingers, if feel that its fine to ue fingers as part of sex, even though they are not a sexual organ, then youve completly contradicted yourself.

anyway, its you're loss!

ReputationRep:
    care to calirify what you said that i highlighted in bold?

are you saying that without a blow job, sex is not fun for you? Thats more of a personal thing mudman..
    Of course not, I'm just saying that the way I see you to be (admittedly from a limited number of posts) is that you find sex in general not that enjoyable, and so what would you be doing any other positions for? And I never said regular sex couldn't be fun...

Anyone know any girls that wouldn't want a guy to go down on them? I wouldn't let a guy go down on me. Ick.

(Original post by jovialtom)
    they are extending the exact same argument you used to the fingers, if feel that its fine to ue fingers as part of sex, even though they are not a sexual organ, then youve completly contradicted yourself.

anyway, its you're loss!
    not really. And i percieve it as a gain.

--- Yeah mudman oral sex is a lot more contrasty with dominant/submissive ~ but thats not why. Good idea though. I guess actually, it could be because i wouldn't want either of us to be that submissive, not entirely sure why that would be though... and no..sex is beatifully fun

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know any girls that wouldn't want a guy to go down on them? I wouldn't let a guy go down on me. Ick.
    Well it's definitely more common for a girl to refuse it than a guy. But I don't see why one would.

(Original post by Ludivine)
    Well it's definitely more common for a girl to refuse it than a guy. But I don't see why one would.
    'cause it's digusting down there! I hate my boyfriend looking at it, let alone shoving his whole face in it...:eek:

ReputationRep:
    not really. And i percieve it as a gain.

--- Yeah mudman oral sex is a lot more contrasty with dominant/submissive ~ but thats not why. Good idea though. I guess actually, it could be because i wouldn't want either of us to be that submissive, not entirely sure why that would be though... and no..sex is beatifully fun
    So do you or don't you think it's the submissive thing? lol

It's just that oral/physical stimulation plays a part in foreplay that leads to easier/better sex. But if it's not you...

ReputationRep:
    'cause it's digusting down there! I hate my boyfriend looking at it, let alone shoving his whole face in it...:eek:
    You're just being insecure. That's what you look like down there; come to terms with it.

ReputationRep:
    You're just being insecure. That's what you look like down there; come to terms with it.
    Agreed. The human body is a beautiful thing! ...Unless you use mine as example lol

(Original post by The Mudman)
    So do you or don't you think it's the submissive thing? lol

It's just that oral/physical stimulation plays a part in foreplay that leads to easier/better sex. But if it's not you...
    not sure about the exact reason for me personally, but it could be that.

and about the second part, its not always, sometimes its just a way for a guy to finish...which i think is disgusting.

What if he gets down there and doesn't like it? He might leave me

ReputationRep:
    generally speaking, it's foreplay, or as an alternative to sex which is quicker/less messy.

then he wasnt really worth it was he anon #3

ReputationRep:
    and about the second part, its not always, sometimes its just a way for a guy to finish...which i think is disgusting.
    Yeah, but you can't stop others from doing it!

ReputationRep:
    Seriously, you need to chill. Christ.

:ditto: I hate it too!

then he wasnt really worth it was he anon #3
    I know he wouldn't leave me but i'm allowed irrational fears, k!

ReputationRep:
    :eek: In which case he would be a shallow b*stard who doesn't deserve to have a gf! If he didn't like it, he'd just explain he didn't, and ask not to do it again!

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear. If he wants to do it then he must not mind it. I think it's absurd to suggest he might leave you bc of it. That's what girls look like down there, and if he can't handle it he's probably gay.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 5, 2006
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.