Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

civil engineering is the future who agrees watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    so finally people............what do you lot think the conclusion is:

is civil engineering the future (dont think so)

i think other engineering discpilines such as mechanical or CHEMICAL have the same if not better of a future

ReputationRep:
    Well, I've heard of rumours about inter-departmental relationships and such things - but they are just rumours, and not worthy of a thread !

As for the future, sure, civil engineering is, along with just about every other subject... Unless we want to go back to mud huts, which were, very good, and probably required some kind of civil engineering minded neanderthal to develop. It all goes on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sn_bone)
    so finally people............what do you lot think the conclusion is:

is civil engineering the future (dont think so)

i think other engineering disciplines such as mechanical or CHEMICAL have the same if not better of a future
    hehe is that a joke? One can argue that a certain engineering discipline has a greater user in the future, but to claim civil engineering isn't the future is quite ignorant(do some research) and this is coming from a mathematician!

ReputationRep:
    How will you use computers or the internet or mobile phones, or electricity to power everything without Electrical/Electronic Engineers...

ReputationRep:
    how will you get every day products without chemical engineers efficiently producing them????

ReputationRep:
    i think its fair to say that ALL engineers have a bright future because the modern world is becoming more technical

so give up for the engineers!!!

ReputationRep:
    And if our future isn't bright, we can always become electricians, mechanics and brickies!

w00t

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 20, 2006
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.