Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Fiji and New Zealand watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Yes there is a big gap between the rich and poor in Los Angeles, like in every major city... I reccoment going to Venice Beach, there are people from all over the world there and it is really cool. Disneyland is really cool (but expensive) I highly reccommend it, same with Six Flags theme park, lots of roller coasters ect. Don't go to Universal Studios, it isn't worth the money it takes to get in, but I reccommend Universal Studios City Walk, there are resturaunts and shops next to the park, it is really cool. The Walk of Fame is at times over rated and dirty, but Graumans Chinese Theater is cool, and the Kodak Theater plaza thing is cool. If you like art, the J. Paul Ghetty museum is really nice, and there are loads of other museums... Catalina Island is cool, but that takes an entire day to do it properly... that is all I can think of off the top of my head, but if I dig deeper I can come up with more...

queenofdiamonds :elefant:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.