ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quantophrenia)
    Haha, u woz told!!

by Cind!!

:rofl:
    An admirer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mustard-man)
    oh, right. I think I kind of got the wrong end of the stick....
    No as I did laugh at it when I saw it. Shouldn't have but it was a gut reaction. A bit like when we had that threadasking who is sticky?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cindy)
    A bit like when we had that threadasking who is sticky?
    LOL!! surely not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal)
    LOL!! surely not?
    Yes and the person received huge amounts of pos rep for it. ROFL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal)
    An admirer?
    you could put it that way, yeah.

(Original post by Cindy)
    Yes and the person received huge amounts of pos rep for it. ROFL.
    Do I get huge amounts of pos rep as well? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mustard-man)
    you could put it that way, yeah.

Do I get huge amounts of pos rep as well? :p:
    Not from me hun. :p:

ReputationRep:
    lol, just joking...

ReputationRep:
    i negged the S.O.B

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    Increased sub fees? That's one why for the revenue to go down - no one would sub!
    Wasn't there talk before of different types of sub, with different types of privileges? This way you could have the current subs, cheaper ones (perhaps £1.50 a month to see who reps you) and then a big sub for about £4.00 that gives you access to flashchat and everything.
    That would probably raise demand for sub packs, especially the cheaper ones, and the advertisement could be used instead to promote the different sub packages.

If you think the sub privileges are a dead duck then you need a little more imagination.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah cheaper ones with rep stuff would get money from me ... i dont see the point in paying extra for the forums because i dont use them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beekeeper)
    Wasn't there talk before of different types of sub, with different types of privileges? This way you could have the current subs, cheaper ones (perhaps £1.50 a month to see who reps you) and then a big sub for about £4.00 that gives you access to flashchat and everything.
    That would probably raise demand for sub packs, especially the cheaper ones, and the advertisement could be used instead to promote the different sub packages.

If you think the sub privileges are a dead duck then you need a little more imagination.
    Once the upgrade is totally complete then I am sure these sort of subs will come into action.

Everyone loves the sub priviledges.

ReputationRep:
    Except my bank manager

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cortez)
    Yeah cheaper ones with rep stuff would get money from me ... i dont see the point in paying extra for the forums because i dont use them.
    Same here, I didn't use many of the sub features because they just didn't interest me, but maybe if the more functional ones were available cheaper I'd be convinced to pay again.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2006
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.