Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

I haven't been here in sooo long watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    nooo! i wish. :p: just on here
    I did wonder if Chester wasn't a bit of a trek! If you were really desperate you could diddle off to Canterbury uni in September kick one of her flatmates out... :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zurich)
    I did wonder if Chester wasn't a bit of a trek! If you were really desperate you could diddle off to Canterbury uni in September kick one of her flatmates out... :p:

yeaaaaah good plan! :p: i'll just make her take me shopping in london in summer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    yeaaaaah good plan! :p: i'll just make her take me shopping in london in summer
    Ahhh you poor naive northerner! You don't want to go into London! I know you live a long way away, but come one, you've got to do better than that. I came from 250 miles north and I already knew never to go into London.

I thought Twickenham was far enough out but I've just had to move 20 miles further to get away! I don't know how anyone can be at peace when there are that many people around..... aaaaaall the time.

If you just fancied a lie down in the street, you'd get trampled by thousands of people! Is that what you want, huh?

ReputationRep:
    And I don't think I know anyone anymore....

I feel like a stranger in my own life (anyone know whose lyrics they are?)
    boooo go away,

you know me. all you need is me.

ReputationRep:
    Christ I'm old! I just realised I started sixth form in 1998, that's 8 years ago!! Not everyone here is still young, are they? This time last year I was still a student and I'm worried that I shouldn't still be here now!

Where's 'The Semi-recently-graduated Room'? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh you poor naive northerner! You don't want to go into London! I know you live a long way away, but come one, you've got to do better than that. I came from 250 miles north and I already knew never to go into London.

I thought Twickenham was far enough out but I've just had to move 20 miles further to get away! I don't know how anyone can be at peace when there are that many people around..... aaaaaall the time.

If you just fancied a lie down in the street, you'd get trampled by thousands of people! Is that what you want, huh?
    Stop stealing my friends

ReputationRep:

:eek: i wouldnt lie down in the street :p: id get some sexy hotel room to sleep in! and london is cooool. theres nowhere else down south to go. and london zoo is fun!

ReputationRep:
    Christ I'm old! I just realised I started sixth form in 1998, that's 8 years ago!! Not everyone here is still young, are they? This time last year I was still a student and I'm worried that I shouldn't still be here now!

Where's 'The Semi-recently-graduated Room'? :p:
    I was in year 8 then! ahahaah!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B_e_x)

BEX :hugs: woooo you just sprung out from nowhere!

if you were in yr 8, id be in like, yr 6 :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B_e_x)
    boooo go away,

you know me. all you need is me.

Imagine if all there was, was you!!

ReputationRep:
    Imagine if all there was, was you!!
    Then you would actually be in your element.

i was going to text you but i forgot then i came on here and :O here you were!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    BEX :hugs: woooo you just sprung out from nowhere!

if you were in yr 8, id be in like, yr 6 :eek:
    Yeh i did. SUPRISE!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B_e_x)
    Then you would actually be in your element.

i was going to text you but i forgot then i came on here and :O here you were!

wooo its like psychic vibes :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    :eek: i wouldnt lie down in the street :p: id get some sexy hotel room to sleep in! and london is cooool. theres nowhere else down south to go. and london zoo is fun!
    What is it with people and wanting to stay in hotels? I don't see the attraction. It's just like home only it's not yours, there's no cool stuff in it, and it costs ten times as much!

London Zoo is quite good. But if you're down south, Longleat is amazing. Although, there's supposed to be this zoo place in Hampshire somewhere that has a really big penguin enclosure with loads of them in. Seeing as penguins ought to be the main attraction for any zoo, I think it's worth a visit!

ReputationRep:
    Longleat is amazing. Although, there's supposed to be this zoo place in Hampshire somewhere that has a really big penguin enclosure with loads of them in. Seeing as penguins ought to be the main attraction for any zoo, I think it's worth a visit!
    Take me there already?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B_e_x)
    Oh, behave. You're not helping!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    wooo its like psychic vibes :cool:
    im sooo tired. where are all the ugly people? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B_e_x)
    im sooo tired. where are all the ugly people? :eek:
    i'm right here, bexual.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    i'm right here, bexual.
    No no you turn me on. i want to take a photo of you licking my face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B_e_x)
    No no you turn me on. i want to take a photo of you licking my face.

ahaha :puke:
    dont remind me of it. think of the nightmares!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.