(Original post by yo-less)
    *looks up too*

*is puzzled*
    *looks down*
    *is even more puzzled* :confused:

(Original post by Darkened Angel)
    *looks down*
    *is even more puzzled* :confused:
    Eh... Cos when you roll your eyes, you look up. You rolled your eyes so I looked up too see what you were looking at.

Explaining myself isn't fun

*looks around generally*

*spies a fly*:ts:

ReputationRep:
    Eh... Cos when you roll your eyes, you look up. You rolled your eyes so I looked up too see what you were looking at.

Explaining myself isn't fun

*looks around generally*

*spies a fly*:ts:
    I got bored of looking up so I looked down...
    *see's fly* :eek: *hides*
    They're evil I tell you! Evil!!!!!!!! *goes back to hiding*

Sheep are the evil ones:sheep: but flies are pretty nasty buggers too. They're the reason i spent half my life in a german bunker left over from the second world war... which you now seem to have retired into:hmmm:

I'm logging off but we can possibly continue this later?

ReputationRep:
    Sheep are the evil ones:sheep: but flies are pretty nasty buggers too. They're the reason i spent half my life in a german bunker left over from the second world war... which you now seem to have retired into:hmmm:

I'm logging off but we can possibly continue this later?
    sure, just shoot all the flies before you leave, I'm getting sick of hiding

ReputationRep:
    I have never been so bored in all my life...

There's no bugger on here, and it's boring Easter, and everyone in my family are t***s anyway and it's real boring... boringly boring. I might just break rules for fun a bit... spam and swear and stuff just to cure my longing boredom... It's so boring I think a much favorable scenario would be to crank my jaw, and snap it from my face with a crowbar... honestly, it's that boring

:yawn:

ReputationRep:
    btw.... Donnie Darko Angel.... - You get some pos rep soon for wasting five mins of my life in such a cool way :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm so bored...

Bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored,bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored,

:yawn:

If I don't get some action in a minute I might have to do something drastic... Like start a bitter argument or something. In H&R :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Can't you go outside and do something? surely that would bring down the boredom level

ReputationRep:
    go buy a kebab for me then..

ReputationRep:
    Go outside? Are you mad... It's easter nowhere's open...

ReputationRep:
    well, if you ring up & mention my name i'm sure they'll roll out the red carpet for ya...

ReputationRep:
    would you like onion with that

ReputationRep:
    ....i have nought to say..you have made me an emotional wreck with your onionising..

ReputationRep:
    Ya not in any fit state to eat a kebab then...

ReputationRep:
    kebabs can help release endorphines, it'll make me all bright & fluffy again!!its just down the road, & while you're there grab a pashwari naan from next door, a coupla kronenbergs & an easter egg - one of the luxury kinds will ya!

ReputationRep:
    how ya gonna pay me...

ReputationRep:
    you can have some of it..im poor, be a nice charitable chappy!

ReputationRep:
    pass me a can of beer too

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 11, 2006
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.