The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Israel condemns Russia for its actions. Russia must realise that the money is going to terrorists that want to eliminate the state of Israel. The US and EU have suspended aid, surely this is a sign. Israel appeals to Russia to reconsider their actions.
Reply 21
Has Israel seen the news which suggests Hamas are now considering an option for an independent Israel as long as they get an independent Palestine?
Nightowl
Has Isreal seen the news which suggests Hamas are now considering an option for an independent Isreal as long as they get an independent Palestine?
Israel has not observed such news as the festival of Passover occured since Wednesday but the MUN can be sure that Israel will be up to date when sun rises.

Oh by the way, without meaning to be pedantic, can you spell Israel like Israel and not Isreal. Since it's looking liek you'll be SG and all that, I think it's important. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 23
China is having trouble finding the news story but it was on Channel 4 news a few days ago, here's a story that may be of interest however: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4878042.stm
Reply 24
gemgems89
Israel has not observed such news as the festival of Passover occured since Wednesday but the MUN can be sure that Israel will be up to date when sun rises.

Oh by the way, without meaning to be pedantic, can you spell Israel like Israel and not Isreal. Since it's looking liek you'll be SG and all that, I think it's important. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:yy: :gthumb:
Reply 25
Of course I can :biggrin:
Nightowl
China is having trouble finding the news story but it was on Channel 4 news a few days ago, here's a story that may be of interest however: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4878042.stm

No wonder I have not heard such news. Where does it say Hamas are willing to have an independent state? It does not. Maybe my eyes are tired at this time but I really do fail to see how that is stating that Hamas are ready to recognise Israel, stop with the violence, and have their own state and live happily ever after. All I can see in that article is Hamas slating Israel as usual.
Reply 27
gemgems89
No wonder I have not heard such news. Where does it say Hamas are willing to have an independent state? It does not. Maybe my eyes are tired at this time but I really do fail to see how that is stating that Hamas are ready to recognise Israel, stop with the violence, and have their own state and live happily ever after. All I can see in that article is Hamas slating Israel as usual.

I said that isnt the article I was looking for but it was a useful article nevertheless, I am looking for the article to back up the news story I was referring to, as I am sure I haven't made it up.

Edit: Apparently it was an opinion of a professor, rather than genuine news story, I apologise, typical Channel 4.
Nightowl
I said that isnt the article I was looking for but it was a useful article nevertheless, I am looking for the article to back up the news story I was referring to, as I am sure I haven't made it up.
Oh yes, so you did. Pardon Israel. But surely if it's difficult to find, it's no surprise that I haven't found it? Maybe you were dreaming...
Reply 29
Explanation above, I apologise again
Nightowl
Explanation above, I apologise again
Not a problem.
Reply 31
Well, it happened like this: we were drinking traditional Russian cocktails (Dog's giblets - a soothing mixture of vodka, shampoo, superglue, brake fluid and insecticide) and we realised that the West withdrawing their support for Hamas will only increase their dependency on Islamic extremists. We're doing you all a favour, really.
Reply 32
Jangliss
Well, it happened like this: we were drinking traditional Russian cocktails (Dog's giblets - a soothing mixture of vodka, shampoo, superglue, brake fluid and insecticide) and we realised that the West withdrawing their support for Hamas will only increase their dependency on Islamic extremists. We're doing you all a favour, really.

México is intrigued. Tell México more about this cocktail, and where it is available from.
Reply 33
Brazil would also like to know the secrets of the coctails you drink?
Israel would like to inform countries that this mysterious cocktail is indeed temporarily unavailable.
Reply 35
México likes cocktails, it finds them surprisingly good. México is especially fond of Piña Coladas, but is rather indifferent to Screaming Orgasms.
paddylad
México likes cocktails, it finds them surprisingly good. México is especially fond of Piña Coladas, but is rather indifferent to Screaming Orgasms.
:rofl:

Israel much prefers falafel.
Reply 37
"Screaming Orgasms."

I presume thats a cocktail?
Reply 38
gemgems89
:rofl:

Israel much prefers falafel.

Yes, but México doubts that falafel is easily downable.
Vodka and red bull, however, is much better going down I'd imagine.
paddylad
Yes, but México doubts that falafel is easily downable.
Vodka and red bull, however, is much better going down I'd imagine.

Obviously, Mexico has never heard of the falafel flavour cocktail now available in urban areas of the Middle East.

Latest

Trending

Trending