Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi i'm gonna do publishing in sept if i get the grades. is anyone else doing publishing? :lollypop:

ReputationRep:
    i lived with a girl that did publishing and english - shes now working for oxford uni press i think and loves it.

(Original post by chantale)
    Hi i'm gonna do publishing in sept if i get the grades. is anyone else doing publishing? :lollypop:
    Hey! Lol, i'm going too...if I get the grades - I try and forget about that bit!

ReputationRep:
    Brookes are being really, really gay. I called UCAS - According to them, Brookes received my application a week ago on friday. I have called Brookes 4 times, however, who insist they don't have my application!

Wahhhhhh! Who DOES have my application then! I need to know now!!!!!

(sorry, I'll get rejected soon and my saga will be over )

ReputationRep:
    Somebody has to assess the UCAS forms before places are offered - can you trawl through the website and maybe send an email to someone high up in your department?

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I'm literally hijacked this thread and I'm not even there.

I've applied again (UCAS totally, utterly cocked up, my application was never submitted) and it's all been sent through to the senior law tutor, I've also spoken to her on the phone and she gave me an informal offer, on the condition my predicted grades were raised...

Only school aren't obliging and basically are being very, very gay! Sooo, I really do not know, Mummy dearest is on the case and coming to see the headmaster with me on monday Yay.

Anyway, I'll refrain from posting in here until I get an offer and stop wishing I had one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady_Muck)
    Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I'm literally hijacked this thread and I'm not even there.

I've applied again (UCAS totally, utterly cocked up, my application was never submitted) and it's all been sent through to the senior law tutor, I've also spoken to her on the phone and she gave me an informal offer, on the condition my predicted grades were raised...

Only school aren't obliging and basically are being very, very gay! Sooo, I really do not know, Mummy dearest is on the case and coming to see the headmaster with me on monday Yay.

Anyway, I'll refrain from posting in here until I get an offer and stop wishing I had one.
    aw bless you, good luck with everything. i understand how annoying all this polava can be so i hope it all gets sorted. x

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing business and history of art, September 2006!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lor-Lor)
    see u there

I was going to do that! lol, but then i just decided on the business, sounds like a great course! Do you know which halls you want to stay in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ringlets anon.)
    I was going to do that! lol, but then i just decided on the business, sounds like a great course! Do you know which halls you want to stay in?
    I'm not sure yet...just got the accomodation pack through this morning...I think it'll probably be Cheney as my first choice though!

xxxx

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure yet...just got the accomodation pack through this morning...I think it'll probably be Cheney as my first choice though!

xxxx
    hey cheney is my first choice too.. reckon it's very competitive!

ReputationRep:
    Law. Yupee.

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I just got the accomodation thing u can apply online but the things really gay they kinda choose for you eh. Im going for self catered non ensuite really hoping to get morals coz they look wicked and close to SU but i mite get that other one which i dont mind either. Not going for cheyney as its pretty expensive and has a reputation for were all the pikees go but also im sure girls would wanna go coz of the ensuite toilet.

Im gonna do Business marketing management cant wait to go!!! I went there in May for my 18th and it was awesome, royal lashup, clubs are great. But SU didnt let me in cos i was 1 day of being 18....pretty stingey!

laterz

what is this reputation? lol, oh well - i have already filled it out (cheney first choice), i think it looks good, self catered, en-suite, 50 weeks, just what i need! What date does it actually start in September?

ReputationRep:
    I am going to be studying anthropology/sociology. My first choice for accom is self catering non ensuite...I would love to go ensuite but the destinct lack of money after my year out means I have to make some comprimises! Can't wait to start at Brookes, can't believe it is getting close now! I only have 10days at home between getting home from America and starting!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to Notts now after all Have an amazing time at brookes, it's still a fab uni!

ReputationRep:
    hi ppl ! im so glad to see that u r planning for sept.

i went on an open day in january and i absolutely loved it so i made it mi first choice. i am under conditional though as i am overseas student. i know the results now im just waiting for the 3 weeks till the end of term to send them to admission. they are more than they asked for so thats definite im coming in september and im looking forward to it. im goin to study business and management.

got mi pip page and i applied for accomodation. first choice non-catered ensuite. second lady spencer

I've just done the whole pip page thing too, do we have to keep checking it to see if we have our first choice accomodation?

ReputationRep:
    if u accepted an unconditional offer before 31st of may then u should receive ur accommodation offer within june. if not, u will receive it in sept

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 14, 2006
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.