Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I did that before with this lil pink pen thing I bought from boots once..I only cut off a tiny bit on the edge of one of my eyes but omg i was scaredd :P but it wasnt so much that anyone else would be able to notice - thank god!

ReputationRep:
    I really wouldn't recomend cutting your eyelashes guys...
    I did that once when I was a kid and they've never been the same since!

ReputationRep:
    Yes they do, don't worry about it babe. You will be fine :hugs:

Must be so scary for you tho hehe. My sister had the same issue a few months (ok perhaps 1/2 a year now) back, and she's fine now. All set for her 18th birthday.

ReputationRep:
    they will

ReputationRep:
    K thanks. I think I can see some growth in my eyelashes. They won't grow to full length in time for my birthday though.

ReputationRep:
    how do curlers damage ur lashes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tiamaria)
    or use heated ones they dont damage as much ... or invest in an eyelash dye and perm much safer =]
    heated eyelash curlers?! isn't that taking it a bit too far?

ReputationRep:
    Never even thought eyelash curlers exist... now that I do, I'll steer clear away, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    ^ weird, how can any girl not know eye lashe curlers exist!

i swear every girl uses them, and if they dont they should, makes their eyes look nice.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, i singed my eye lashs (together), pyrotechnics in an art classroom involving 3 cans of deodrant and some giant ballon...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bumblebee16)
    I pick out my eyelashes when I'm just being absent minded and thinking hard. not so good during revision and exam time.... ATM I have hardly any:eek:
    I do this too and don't realise i am doing its habit now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJDJ)
    ^ weird, how can any girl not know eye lashe curlers exist!

i swear every girl uses them, and if they dont they should, makes their eyes look nice.
    Heh. I meant heated eyelash curlers - sorry for the mistake. I know curlers exist but they've always been too troublesome for me...

ReputationRep:
    I cut mine off when i was a kid cos i kept getting styes and i didn't know any better.
    my eyelashes are still very fine, only about 1cm long and blonde at the ends.
    but i'm not a very hairy person so they were never going to be good anyway.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.