Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Eastenders : Ben Mitchell watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    He really is awful. I dont know why they chose such a crap actor considering the great child actors that are about these days- look at Chesney (Corrie), Sophie (Corrie), Courteney (EE), Belle (Emmerdale), Tom (Hollyoaks). Surely they could have found a kid with more talent???

ReputationRep:
    Dudes, leave the kid alone. Like a few have said, he hasn't done anything yet. Just walks in and out for a cameo appearance. How else would you play a kid who's recently lost his parents? Like a little brat who skips around the square with a cheeky grin on his face?
    No. I don't think so.

ReputationRep:
    Oh but bless him, he's so cute! I don't think it's the child actor who is crap, I just think it's the character...he's really quiet and doesn't say much to contrast the difference between him and Phil.

ReputationRep:
    tom frm hollyoaks is so cute. i also really like chesney frm corrie lol hes such a darling

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennifer87)
    I really have to get this of my chest lol...Ben Mitchell really makes me cringe. I dont think he is a very good actor. I am hoping that in time he may establish himself...but in the meantime I shudder everytime he opens his mouth lol! Where do they get these actors? I noticed hes only from the Anna Fiorentini childrens agency...and there are so many other better male actors out there. I think the BBC need to research more before casting!lol!

But I still love eastenders

What do you think?

I can't stand him either. Its a shame he wasnt in the car with cathy.
    I used to hate the actor who used to play ians oldest son more (the one before they changed him)

ReputationRep:
    Oh and whats with Ben's accent too? Hasnt he been living in South Africa for most of his life? Even Kathy didnt talk with that accent!!

ReputationRep:
    Leave the poor kid alone, he's only acting, its not his fault he gets the crap storylines. Blame the script writers. They have no idea on how to produce soaps and this soap is absolutely crap especially now with johney allan gone

ReputationRep:
    I just want to point out, Ian Beale is acting like a total tosspot in this whole Ben Mitchell saga, why doesn't he ever shut his gob and learn to compromise, frecking idiot.

ReputationRep:
    Don't blame the actor blame the scriptwriters - I am sorry but last week I saw him using the drole long sentences without pauses you would expect to find in a kid his age, and then five minutes later, he used very effectively "I think you know what to do. *semi wink*".

ReputationRep:
    The majority of child actors (and some adults..) in Eastenders are just rubbish. Ian Beale's children...just awful, with no timing whatsoever. They changed them, and even the new ones are just as bad.
    Ben Mitchell....is not really doing much acting at the moment, maybe he'll get better.

I think they should find someone similar to Chesney in Coronation street...or even better, Dewey. That kid is a genius.

ReputationRep:
    I hate that teenager in Eastenders who started out as a chav and stole from shops, then her friend got in trouble and now she's the "always looking out for everyone else" type.

ReputationRep:
    ^^^^

Demi?

ReputationRep:
    Thats the one

ReputationRep:
    I think Demi is good. She hasnt been around for a while has she? I think she acted the whole 'pregnancy' thing really well
    Why did they change the Beale kids? I noticed that they changed just as they began to have a proper part to play

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a problem with the actress, it's the character I find really inconsistent.

ReputationRep:
    why the hell are they drawing on the wallpaper? bit of a waste if u ask me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)
    why the hell are they drawing on the wallpaper? bit of a waste if u ask me.
    cos phil thought theyd do a family tree but didnt think that it be best to do it on paper :rolleyes:

i still hate ben but i like tiffanys daughter haha shes such a brat and i know shes gonna cause alot of trouble for ben

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    cos phil thought theyd do a family tree but didnt think that it be best to do it on paper :rolleyes:

i still hate ben but i like tiffanys daughter haha shes such a brat and i know shes gonna cause alot of trouble for ben
    How can you hate him? He's a kid and playing a character not himself. lol..

Oh btw the girl character is really bloody annoying.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, exactly.

It's like me criticising you for playing this **** internet character called 'Sithius'.
    Wouldn't be fair would it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)
    How can you hate him? He's a kid and playing a character not himself. lol..

Oh btw the girl character is really bloody annoying.
    well i dont know the dude personally but i hate the ben character he plays.
    its well annoying. i dont think i said i didnt like the person who played him
    arghh

sorry about i dont understand what mockelinho is on about :confused:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.