Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    I had a toss-up between Durham and ICL and went to ICL (second year now). Durham would have been cheaper and had a more varied bunch of students, but on the other hand ICL consistently kicks Durham's ass for research and rankings. That being said, there are lots of dull dull people here... I'm just always confused by Durhamite's excessive opinions of themselves. Just because it looks like Oxbridge doesn't mean it is Oxbridge. :p:
    And just because you think we think it's Oxbridge, doesn't mean we do think it's Oxbridge.

ReputationRep:
    errr...

ReputationRep:
    OMG, halfoflessthan50p, your physics offer for Durham is AAB? Waaah! :bawling: Life is unfair.

ReputationRep:
    RE: middle names thing, Me and my sister only have one middle name each but my brothers both have two. This is because of some stupid idea that my dad has that boys should have 2 middle names and girls should have one! (He has 2). Also, we are all baptised Catholics but my dad is completely areligious!
    Work that one out :p:

ReputationRep:
    Solution:Becca is a rah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talya)
    OMG, halfoflessthan50p, your physics offer for Durham is AAB? Waaah! :bawling: Life is unfair.
    Ahh, at last someone proved my point that not everyone has got AAA offers for physics, I forget who was so insistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arkbar)
    Solution:Becca is a rah.
    Damn you got me there. I hold my hands up. I'll just go and get my pashmina. Oh, wait, that's right - I DON'T HAVE ONE! :p: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    And yet you wear your collar up... :p:

ReputationRep:
    And yet you wear your collar up... :p:
    On my one RUGBY SHIRT and that's it! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca)
    On my one RUGBY SHIRT and that's it! :p:
    number of times I've seen becca = 1
    number of times seen wearing collar up = 1
    therefore I conclude becca is a rah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobra)
    number of times I've seen becca = 1
    number of times seen wearing collar up = 1
    therefore I conclude becca is a rah
    Coincidentally you saw me when i was wearing my rugby shirt......:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobra)
    Ahh, at last someone proved my point that not everyone has got AAA offers for physics, I forget who was so insistant
    I think we should wait for his reply. He may be mistaken or lying. Who knows.

ReputationRep:
    Bitter much?

ReputationRep:
    Bitter much?
    I'll be if I wanna be! Wanna make something of it?

ReputationRep:
    sorry, its definately AAB. Got my reply really early aswell. dont know why. meh, im not complaining am i

Thankyou to everyone for your help! I feel much better informed, but I still havent really got a clue what im gonna decide. The reply deadline's in 2 weeks. I'll probly just flip a coin or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca)
    Coincidentally you saw me when i was wearing my rugby shirt......:rolleyes:
    I've not seen Becca in her rugby shirt the one time we bumped into each other.. does that mean by Oli's reckoning that she may not in fact be a rah!

ReputationRep:
    There's only a 50% chance!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.