where can i shop from Watch

sophieliz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
****-great if you are tiny.I'm not as short as you, but as far as bust and waist i need small size 6 clothes and they are very petit, tho expensive, but nice, so go in the sales.
sophieliz
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
French connection-great if you are tiny.I'm not as short as you, but as far as bust and waist i need small size 6 clothes and they are very petit, tho expensive, but nice, so go in the sales.
ova_stryt
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
thanks everyone
im going to check some of them out before uni starts next week
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I hate the fact that clothing chains don't provide enough for petite or tall people - I found a lovely top online at Top Shop and went in store to get it but low and behold, after looking for 10 mins for the petite section - it was on the top floor in the concer and was only two rails.

I also hate the fact they sometime charge extra for them.
Louher
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
ah man, I know it's such a pain. I'm only 5ft 2 and I hate the fact that petite sections are literally a few tops and jeans and most of the time it's the stuff I don't want anyway. They should do every style of jean in varying lengths. Luckily Topshop do a 30 leg which is perfect for my little legs
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yeah - but what about poor little me?

I have to get my jeans from Matalan because they have a 28" leg and come in my size...their cheapish with prices starting at £10 to which is brilliant because I really can't afford to pay £20+ for a pair of jeans

....but still its Matalan!
Louher
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Matalan..ooh will definately have to check them out. I'm completely broke atm, so I can't even afford £10 jeans - it's that bad lol.
xillusionx
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by sprite)
hey everyone i could really do with your help.
im 5ft and a size 6 and i find it really hard to find places to shop.

for jeans i go to topshop and newlook but i dont like their jeans no more and so i dont know where else to shop from.

Also for tops i buy from topshop or H&M but i want to know some different shops. i always see so many nice tops but they are never in a size 6.

can anyone help
thanks

You could check out Fornarina petite (www.fornarina.com)
Its an italian label @ selfridges... they're a bit pricier than most high street stores but they do some really funky pieces!! xx
tbm
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Have you tried, Next, Principles and Dorothy Perkins? They all have petite sections.
ova_stryt
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
i have tried next but their petiti tops are still too big for me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why do you want to do a masters?

Great for my career (52)
35.14%
I really love the subject (41)
27.7%
I don't know what else to do (20)
13.51%
I can't get a job (8)
5.41%
My parents want me to (4)
2.7%