Hairy ears Watch

This discussion is closed.
Fairy_
Badges: 2
Report 6 years ago
I sleepily read this whole thread as "hairy eyes" & was very confused :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
almorr
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
It must be hard getting up in the morning knowing the pain you caused to me and all those other women. You're a hairy monster.
That is your opinion but when I get up in the morning I do notice that I have hairy ears and thick monobrow eyebrows it makes me proud to know that I am a little different form other guys and not the least bit embarrassed by being like that. I am sorry that it caused pain to you. I do do consider myself as a hairy monster, that is just a cheeky remark.
almorr
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Fairy_)
I sleepily read this whole thread as "hairy eyes" & was very confused :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Confused, hairy ears, NOT eyes, although I do have quite long eye lashes and thick 'monobrow' eyebrows and hairy EARS, I do not have hairy eyes LOL
almorr
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I need help guys. I am 17 years old and already have hairy ears, help what do I do? From far away you can't notice but if you sit next to me you can. It's not just my ears I have a hairy stomach and arse too. What do I do ?
Listen, don't worry about that, when I was a teenage I went through a bit of worrying, not much at all as I was becoming very hairy all over my body, that included my ears, stomach and "down there". By the the time you are 20, you will be very hairy all over, BUT by then you will actually be quite proud that you are among the men who are on the hairy side. Like me I was like that as well, quite pleased being hairy and not among the men who were not hairy. Of course you might not want to be hairy, in that case you will have to spend hours on end shaving all the hair off in all those places. The best thing to do is accept that you are a hairy guy and like me be proud of it.
Fairy_
Badges: 2
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by almorr)
Confused, hairy ears, NOT eyes, although I do have quite long eye lashes and thick 'monobrow' eyebrows and hairy EARS, I do not have hairy eyes LOL
This is such a late reply but I just wanted to ew at your monobrow! Haha jk
almorr
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Tbh i think it"s disgusting you make me sick people like you are really harsh on this world. Why do you have hairy ears.
OK The thought to you of some people having hairy ears maybe disgusting and make you feel sick, however to some people, particularly men, it is part of their masculinity. Like the guy who said he has hairy ears at 17, its just that he is growing up, if he does not like it, the best way to remove at least the longer ones is to use a battery shaver, that way the hair won't be so noticeable. I have had hairy ears since my teenage years as well, to me those hairs are part of me, just like the hairs on my arms, chest, legs, etc, I have never bothered to shave the hair on my ears off, I do have a battery shaver, however, I use that on the back of my hairy neck and sometimes my face, not my ear hair.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (140)
17.86%
It's just nice to be back! (212)
27.04%
Not great so far... (281)
35.84%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.26%

Watched Threads