Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games Watch

aliceruth
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Mine is April 19th, yours? Yeah I was thinking black jeans and idk I'm sure I'll think of something...
ChrissyH
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Mine is sometime in April, thought the interviews would be scheduled all year so was rather bemused when there were only 3 available days. Inconvenient but atleast it's an interview :P
tom271
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
19th April too! and yeah i'm sure that'd be alright
aliceruth
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ChrissyH)
Mine is sometime in April, thought the interviews would be scheduled all year so was rather bemused when there were only 3 available days. Inconvenient but atleast it's an interview :P
My thoughts exactly.

And woo April 19th! We should have a TSR meet up there or something haha
lorri94
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
hello all.

I have just seen this. i have also applied to volunteer although my application is still being processed.
kurt123
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Has anyone else got an interview? i got one for Spectator Services.

Posted from TSR Mobile
aliceruth
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by kurt123)
Has anyone else got an interview? i got one for Spectator Services.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well done! Everyone I've spoken to has gotten press operations interviews (me included).

So when's yours? Mine is next week, I'm just gonna look up interview questions and the usual to prepare myself but I think mainly that it's all about being friendly and showing you can get the banter really..
kurt123
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by aliceruth)
Well done! Everyone I've spoken to has gotten press operations interviews (me included).

So when's yours? Mine is next week, I'm just gonna look up interview questions and the usual to prepare myself but I think mainly that it's all about being friendly and showing you can get the banter really..
Thanks. Cool that's really good. Well done to you too
There was only two dates and one was the day of my exam so I had to pick the one in June. Yep! Probably do the same. Kind of nervous though :/ Good Luck. I'm sure you will do great.

Posted from TSR Mobile
aliceruth
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by kurt123)
Thanks. Cool that's really good. Well done to you too
There was only two dates and one was the day of my exam so I had to pick the one in June. Yep! Probably do the same. Kind of nervous though :/ Good Luck. I'm sure you will do great.

Posted from TSR Mobile
thankyoou, i was really wanting a date in June so it was after my exams but only April & May were options so heyho. I'll give you advice what to expect when it's over Really hope I get in aah!! Good luck to you too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
kurt123
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
thankyoou, i was really wanting a date in June so it was after my exams but only April & May were options so heyho. I'll give you advice what to expect when it's over Really hope I get in aah!! Good luck to you too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww that's a shame. It probably depends on what role your getting interviewed for. Thanks a lot. Hope you do well !
tom271
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
What are you taking with you, like documents wise? I applied using my driving license and I'm not sure if I need anything else
aliceruth
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by tom271)
What are you taking with you, like documents wise? I applied using my driving license and I'm not sure if I need anything else

I applied with my passport so I'll bring that, I'm pretty sure that's all you need but I think I'll bring a couple bank statements/nat. insurance number just to be safe. How are you preparing for it?
tom271
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I applied with my passport so I'll bring that, I'm pretty sure that's all you need but I think I'll bring a couple bank statements/nat. insurance number just to be safe. How are you preparing for it?
Okay, I'll probably do the same then, thanks. And I haven't done anything yet, too busy with coursework haha, I'll probably just think of some possible questions and how to answer them on the train up, you?
aliceruth
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Okay, I'll probably do the same then, thanks. And I haven't done anything yet, too busy with coursework haha, I'll probably just think of some possible questions and how to answer them on the train up, you?
same my procrastination combined with school and revision has meant i haven't done anything.. except i bought a polo shirt haha so i have an outfit just no ideas to impress them :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
tom271
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
same my procrastination combined with school and revision has meant i haven't done anything.. except i bought a polo shirt haha so i have an outfit just no ideas to impress them :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
haha that's something at least! I'm quite looking forward to it, just pretty nervous as well :P
aliceruth
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
haha that's something at least! I'm quite looking forward to it, just pretty nervous as well :P
haha yeah, and I know, like I want it so badly! Fingers crossed we both get it! Is yours morning or afternoon?

Posted from TSR Mobile
tom271
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
haha yeah, and I know, like I want it so badly! Fingers crossed we both get it! Is yours morning or afternoon?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mines 2 til 3, you?
aliceruth
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Mines 2 til 3, you?
seriously! so's mine!

Posted from TSR Mobile
tom271
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
seriously! so's mine!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh haha! maybe it's group interview or something?
aliceruth
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Oh haha! maybe it's group interview or something?
haha don't worry it was an excited seriously not a mad one, yeah I thought it would be group ones, should be interesting

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (102)
24%
No (323)
76%

Watched Threads