?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Best post ever tian
LorenaMR
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm Spanish and you speak better Spanish than I do lol :P Glad to read so many English people committed to learn my language ^^
Beforetheworst
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Godsend)
Hello, umm....this is my first thread and I am currently doing my Spanish GCSE so I was wondering whether there's any tips and to do lists in order to get A* ?? Recommendations for books , website and any Spanish are welcome.

MUCH HELP APPRECIATED
MUCHOS GRACIAS
Hola,
Well tbh I think Spanish is kind of easy, providing you have the effort to learn the vocab (Which I totally don't but I'm trying). You don't need to know how to form sentences or spelling and all that in the exams, only coursework. You literally, just need to learn vocab. If you know the vocab, you'll be able to answer the questions easily. Type in AQA higher spanish vocab and it'll come up with a massive list, learn that and you'll be fine. It doesn't matter if your exam board is AQA, pretty much all the vocab is the same. Past exams should also help. Once you've done an exam, look at the vocab you didn't know and learn it.
FOREVER REGRETTING TAKING SPANISH but hey ho, may aswell get a good grade out of 5 years of torture.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University for the Creative Arts
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    Sun, 20 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (114)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (34)
19.88%
Yes but I might change my mind (23)
13.45%

Watched Threads