?
Report 6 years ago
How old are you?:confused:
faber niger
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Ah, where's a Mayan apocalypse when you need one?
SoNottingH
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
It's not the money that I'm after, it's more the alpha male driven type of character that turns me on.

Soppy guys are so off putting.
I would say not all rich guys are alpha male and not all potential or current alpha male guys are dead rich. So be warned.

Honestly though, isn't it a bit sad that this kind of thing is going on in 2013? In what is supposed to be an age when girls can visualise themselves making it into good careers and being attractive and sexy not just for how they look to some rich bloke?
luuucyx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Lol okay, thanks for the responses .

Why did you join this website since you have a boyfriend?
Haha no worries, me and my housemates signed up haha, I'd wanted to do it for ages.
Nooo like way way before, I joined before even 50 shades of grey I think!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by `Jts)
How old are you?:confused:
I'm 28
Anonymous #1
(Original post by luuucyx)
Haha no worries, me and my housemates signed up haha, I'd wanted to do it for ages.
Nooo like way way before, I joined before even 50 shades of grey I think!

Posted from TSR Mobile
50 shades of grey was my trigger lol
Jingers
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Lol at slutting yourself out for some jewellery instead of getting uni fees paid off or getting a job. Lmao, youre definitely living in the short term. Watch if you go through this and you regret it in 10-20 years and look at your ****ty links of london bracelet that is a symbol of you turning yourself out.

Your parents must be proud.
Ice Constricter
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by luuucyx)
if you dont plan on being a sugar baby dont do it he'll probs get pissed off. i signed up got loads of requests but couldnt go through with it most of them have wives and stuff.
:laugh:

Changing her nappy with all that diarrhoea as a result of the sugar she's been eating would be a killer...
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Jingers)
Lol at slutting yourself out for some jewellery instead of getting uni fees paid off or getting a job. Lmao, youre definitely living in the short term. Watch if you go through this and you regret it in 10-20 years and look at your ****ty links of london bracelet that is a symbol of you turning yourself out.

Lol I have a job, I finished uni many years ago and did an MSc.

I'm not slutting myself out for jewellery lol. I want a boyfriend but I want an alpha male, this guy fits the bill, but if he wants to sugarbaby me, then I'm out.
luuucyx
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Jingers)

Loool hence why I didn't do it. Taking a job from someone in return for what is really just meant for companionship...nah. If you don't sleep with them it's not slutting out either

Posted from TSR Mobile
luuucyx
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Lol I have a job, I finished uni many years ago and did an MSc.

I'm not slutting myself out for jewellery lol. I want a boyfriend but I want an alpha male, this guy fits the bill, but if he wants to sugarbaby me, then I'm out.
Loool why do men not get it? My boyfriend finds the idea hilarious he was gonna sign up see if anyone spoke to him hahaa

Posted from TSR Mobile
CJKay
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
OP sounds and writes like a ****gy 17 year old into old men - this is weird.
WildBerrySpirit
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm into older men, like Pierrce Brosnan :coma:

But I don't want to be a sugarbaby in the context of these dating websites. I might like this guy though, he might be looking for a genuine girlfriend.
You could always just go on the date, but make your true intentions clear to him. Are you meeting in a public place?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by WildBerrySpirit)
You could always just go on the date, but make your true intentions clear to him. Are you meeting in a public place?
Yes we are meeting in a public place.

Should I tell him that I realised that I don't want this sugar dating thing and that I'm interested in a genuine relationship?
silverbolt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Will he get pissed off even after one date?

Do they expect girls to sleep with them on the first date?
of course they do - your a glorified prostitute
Juichiro
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I noticed that sugardaddy dating is becoming popular these days so I joined one of them. I arranged a date with a 45 y/o guy from there but now I'm getting cold feet.
That's so sweet.
Suzanne123
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
OP, have you thought about making your intentions clear to him online before you meet up? Then maybe you will both know where you stand and then you can decide whether you want to go through with it or not?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Suzanne123)
OP, have you thought about making your intentions clear to him online before you meet up? Then maybe you will both know where you stand and then you can decide whether you want to go through with it or not?
No I haven't, you think I should tell him before the date?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by silverbolt)
of course they do - your a glorified prostitute
He might be a genuine guy, on his profile he says he wants to know someone on a friendship basis first.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (57)
67.06%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.18%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.76%

Watched Threads