Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

'What inspired you to choose your TSR username? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Well.... I like Crystals. LOL

ReputationRep:
    Abbreviation of first name and middle name. Pretty simple really.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Quantam Mechanics and ofcourse Nuka-Cola Quantam from Fallout 3.

ReputationRep:
    I always try to fight until the end or try until the end and decerto is the latin word for fight until the end.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I'd used this one since I was 15 when I had to pick a new username in order to GM on an MMO. Wanted to go with something Latin so looked up some Latin vocabulary. In the end I went with this one, and found out shortly after it was an english word too.

Bears no relation to my personality.

ReputationRep:
    My dislike of Apple Inc :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm named after the first hamster I rescued before I opened my first rescue project
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    As all my usernames for other things was "reubenkinara" I thought it made it easier for people to find me on other things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Decerto)
    I always try to fight until the end or try until the end and decerto is the latin word for fight until the end.
    Ironic that there's a vermin in your avatar that's about to meet its end lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    How's it pronounced, like Nutella but a D instead of the T?
    no, no

normally with african names beginning with n followed by another consonant, it's 'nnn' and then you pronounce the rest of the name. So 'nn-della'

not 'ne-della'

ReputationRep:
    My name is Simran
    I am a mahoosive fan of Bruno Mars
    I also love Foster the people

Bob's your uncle.

ReputationRep:
    Well my name is somewhat similar to my username - my mates started calling me Zubby because in Arabic apparently it means penis The username came from that

Oh and I like the number 7

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Decerto)
    Wow that's an actual word? I always thought it was just the name of this tits COD2 frag video.

ReputationRep:
    My nickname irl is Naami. Yeah....don't have much of an imagination :/

EDIT: A lot of people seem to think my name is from a character in One Piece, which is understandable seeing as I watch anime and my name is shared with a well known anime character.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    Ironic that there's a vermin in your avatar that's about to meet its end lol.

Maybe I should edit it so it looks like the vermin is trying to divert the wires away from each other? Maybe it would be less deceptive.

ReputationRep:
    A 1975 Genesis recording. I could claim that I have some sort of deep-seated philosophical connection with it - that wouldn't be entirely true; it's a song about illness and healthcare and I felt that it would be appropriate for a (then) prospective medical student. As well as a cracking recording on a cracking album.

ReputationRep:
    I've never actually read the work my name comes from, but I am in fact, a massive paedophile.

ReputationRep:
    I'm really interested in law so that's where mine came from.... also, I'm new here so hello! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    A nickname handed to me by a cousin of mine when I was about five. When I signed up for TSR, it was the only thing that came to mind.

ReputationRep:
    The film Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.