Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

MEN: What Would You Rather Take - A woman or.... Watch

ReputationRep:
    Mansion.

If you can't sell it - just transform it into a hotel and make money that way.

Countless other girls out there.

ReputationRep:
    First you get the mansion, then you get the power, then you get the women.

ReputationRep:
    Unless you had good income how would you be able to insure the cars and generally run your life?

ReputationRep:
    lol obviously mansion thats a retarded question

(Original post by Terk)
    lol obviously mansion thats a retarded question
    Really? The mansion is obvious?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im so academic)
    Really? The mansion is obvious?
    Yes, because you seem to be presuming that taking the mansion means you'll never find someone to get married, which is not stated at any point.

(Original post by Rooster523)
    Yes, because you seem to be presuming that taking the mansion means you'll never find someone to get married, which is not stated at any point.
    Perfect woman v house?

Seems obvious.

ReputationRep:
    Perfect woman v house?

Seems obvious.
    So I just get the perfect woman without any effort at all? No build up, no excitement of getting to know them, the first date nerves, the feeling of joy when the first date goes well- they'll like me no matter what and I end up with her forever.

Sounds amazing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rooster523)
    Perfect woman v house?

Seems obvious.
    But as stated in OP you couldn't afford upkeep on the mansion or insurance on your cars. What would be the point in that?

So yes, perfect woman is the obvious answer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samleigh)
    But as stated in OP you couldn't afford upkeep on the mansion or insurance on your cars. What would be the point in that?

Oh look, I've rented my mansion and my cars.

Profit.

Edit: Just seen the 'let' part of the OP....the woman is now a no brainer.

ReputationRep:
    Women.

I plan on making billions anyway :3

ReputationRep:
    The girl.

Seriously with a good, understanding girl by your side you can achieve so much.

ReputationRep:
    The woman would bring me far more happiness, but without a house she wouldn't stay with me.

The mansion and cars would be very useful in attracting women, one of whom might prove to be reasonably compatible and content to stay in the mansion. So mansion it is.

ReputationRep:
    Mansion (if i was a guy)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The woman, because a man would be nothing without a woman or a girl...

ReputationRep:
    I'd take the girl. I wouldn't want to live alone in a big mansion with a bunch of stuff. I'd honestly much rather fall in love and find somebody to build a home and a family with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanSupremacist)
    Guys, here it is:
    You are offered one of two; what would you rather take -
    - The most beautiful female (in your eyes; your dream woman) who has the same interests as you and is characteristically compatible with you and wants to get married,
    OR,
    - A £50million Kensington mansion, fully stocked, coming with a Maybach 62S, a Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Roadster and a Maserati Quattroporte GTS. The catch is that you are not permitted to sell/let the house, or its assets or the cars until after 30 years; you also only get the above - you don't actually get any money (i.e. asset-rich; cash poor - unless you decide to work).
    What would you take?
    I would take the babe magnets

Then I'd show them to my dream girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samleigh)

op never stated you cant pay insurance etc... he just said you cant sell it learn2read m8.

The mansion n cars are obvious for me because unlike the majority of you I know what a relationship is like and I've actually had a gf the lot of you are just so desperate for a girl you'd chose the wife option when I'd actually like to have some fun, go through a couple relationships, have a couple mash n dash'

ReputationRep:
    actually finding this kind of a girl is really hard these days.
    having the mension.....all the wonderfull cars cann't be evaluated with living with a person you love.........and don't forget therefore having all these
    cars and building will not bring about happiness for the whole 30 years
    You r gonna be happy for max the first 10 years then u will be bored............

ReputationRep:
    The girl, no doubt in my mind. The house and car would keep me happy for a week tops. The girl would keep me happy forever. I like money but I'd give it all away to be happy.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.