Reply 24
Original post by superduper9
Glad to hear it! So, what happened in your little love story? :wink:

we got married and are expecting a baby... pfffft nothing :frown:
Reply 25
Why not? Take a shot.
Original post by Anonymous
we got married and are expecting a baby... pfffft nothing :frown:

I was going to say "goodness me that was quick, TSR works wonders" .... but then your "pfffft" was like the match going off .... spoilt the good news! lol

Surely you can give it a go and see what happens?
Reply 27
oh all these comments are just making me want to go up to him and scream at his face, that I love him! but I can't -_-
Reply 28
I was going to say "goodness me that was quick, TSR works wonders" .... but then your "pfffft" was like the match going off .... spoilt the good news! lol

Surely you can give it a go and see what happens?

haha i know i will get rejected though, he hangs around with "model" like girls who party all the time. :frown:
Reply 29
Why the fudge does it matter what ethnicity you are?

If you like him, and you think he might like you, go for it. The worst that can happen is rejection, and trust me, you'll get over it. My best friend is a girl who rejected me :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
i'm a girl lol and I want opinions if it will work :frown:

It depends really on a) religion and b) the lenience of your families and c) you r personalities. But, still, why not?
haha i know i will get rejected though, he hangs around with "model" like girls who party all the time. :frown:

I sort of know where you're coming from. Its easy to say "go give it a shot", but if you know sometimes that you're most likely going to get the "oh I'm flattered but I see you as just a friend", then its probably worth saving yourself the awkward situation lol

Is it an infatuation/crush or do you really fancy him? I guess thats sort of important to think about.
I probably wouldn't have noticed if I had.
Original post by dendodge
Why the fudge does it matter what ethnicity you are?

If you like him, and you think he might like you, go for it. The worst that can happen is rejection, and trust me, you'll get over it. My best friend is a girl who rejected me :tongue:

Maybe there are religious differences and sometimes people in different regions from the same country have feuds over relationships and violation of their codes etc etc so maybe that is the problem. But if not, then ask him out and see what happens.
Reply 34
Original post by PricklyPorcupine
Maybe there are religious differences and sometimes people in different regions from the same country have feuds over relationships and violation of their codes etc etc so maybe that is the problem. But if not, then ask him out and see what happens.

If it were about religion, the question would have been "Greek Orthodox and Hindu" or whatever. It wasn't.

Ethnicity =/= Religion
But that doesn't necessarily mean he finds himself attracted to those types of girls, does it....?
i'm a girl lol and I want opinions if it will work :frown:

I think it would be an awesome relationship. I absolutely love couples who come from different backgrounds and in my experience they always end up being the nicest people I know because they're the most open minded. Even if you don't have your families' blessings, I think it'll be a good thing as long as you both like each other. The fact that you're asking it here means that you do.
Reply 37
Original post by Dragonfly07
I think it would be an awesome relationship. I absolutely love couples who come from different backgrounds and in my experience they always end up being the nicest people I know because they're the most open minded. Even if you don't have your families' blessings, I think it'll be a good thing as long as you both like each other. The fact that you're asking it here means that you do.

aww thank you, your advice cheered me up. I have no idea why anyone would neg you, but oh well
Reply 38
I sort of know where you're coming from. Its easy to say "go give it a shot", but if you know sometimes that you're most likely going to get the "oh I'm flattered but I see you as just a friend", then its probably worth saving yourself the awkward situation lol

Is it an infatuation/crush or do you really fancy him? I guess thats sort of important to think about.

I do like him, i've liked for so long -_- but his friends have labelled me as the quiet snobby girl, I just don't talk to most of them because they are racist. but he went to a different school. It would be weird because we didn't go to the same school, we don't talk lol, we just see on the road which is very rarely. but being a fool, I developed my feelings a bit too far.

that's why I know I won't have a chance with him.
Reply 39
Original post by Frankster
Would you rather:

1) not try and see him get off with a girl you think you're better than?

2)Or try and worst of all just get rejected, but you won't regret because you tried?

2) sounds good :smile:

I would get made fun of by his friends though :frown: but if i see him, I want to talk to him but I don't know how to start lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending