Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do guys prefer virgins or experienced girls? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mankytoes)
    No one genetically has HIV, for God's sake why post about something you clearly know absolutely nothing about?

mother can pass it onto child whilst in the womb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rival_)
    Relax yourself licckle boy, anyways!
    It can be passed down from the mother to the infant, perhaps my terminology lacked accuracy. However my point intended is still the same...
    hahahahaha you don't do biology do you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Okay so I’ve recently started dating this great guy who I really like. The problem is he has sex before whilst I’m still a virgin and have no sexual experience at all. He’s already reassured me that there is no rush, but I’m already worrying about being completely clueless for our first time whether it’s days, weeks or months ahead. Plus I’m very self-conscious about my body and am scared that he’ll be put off by seeing me in all of my glory. I’m at a healthy weight but am shy about my wobbly stomach and lack of boobs..

Do guys mind if their partner is experienced or not?
    Think of it this way, would you prefer to ride a bike that has been used by others before, or a brand new fresh one? You've just answered your own question.

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't really matter to me.

ReputationRep:
    Virgins virgins virgins, because I'm crap in bed and I don't want them to have a comparison.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thelion0)

Sadly I do!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.aidsmap.com/Mother-to-bab.../page/1044918/ just to clear things up

ReputationRep:
    Do I look like an Idiot? I know how its transmitted mother to child! It's not genetic or embedded in DNA is it?

Didn't think so..

End of conversation!

ReputationRep:
    Personally don't mind if its in a relationship.

If its a ONS, I want to enjoy myself and not have to reinvent the wheel. Lack of experience isn't as much fun.

In a relationship, that isn't the case. In a relationship, sexual experience (to me) doesn't matter one bit.

When you are ready (that's important), take it slowly, ask him to guide you, and relax. You can't relax if you aren't ready for it, so that first part is key.

Enjoy my dear.

ReputationRep:

:borat: thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Do I look like an Idiot? I know how its transmitted mother to child! It's not genetic or embedded in DNA is it?

Didn't think so..

End of conversation!
    "This hybrid virion then infects a new cell where it undergoes replication. As this happens, the reverse transcriptase, by jumping back and forth between the two different RNA templates, will generate a newly synthesized retroviral DNA sequence that is a recombinant between the two parental genomes"

I think you might be mixing your HIV and aids up, you can have HIV but you don't have to express AIDs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KrelboyneChic)
    mother can pass it onto child whilst in the womb
    So you don't know what the word genetic means, I suggest google in future.

Anyway, I don't really care, probably virgins overall, nice to know you can't be compared. I'm into some slightly weird stuff, so open minded is more important really.

ReputationRep:
    in all honestly i prefer an experienced girl just for the fact you have to be more supportive and considerate and caring when you get with a virgin and im not much of a feelings kinda guy
    i do realise this may make me sound like a jerk but im just being honest...

ReputationRep:
    Virgins. It means we've conquered new territory, explored uncharted vagina, and gone where no man has gone before. :colonhash:

ReputationRep:
    Randomly going to bump and ask the opposite, do virgin men put off girls? Always wondered.

ReputationRep:
    For me always getting a girl in bed, is always more sort of frightening, then the moment she IS in my bed, as soon as i am in bed with her underneath the blankets , everything is easy, because nature tells me how to have sex ( my natural sexual instinct )

ReputationRep:
    Either way, they'll be riding the 4 1/2 inch north k nuke. If ya know what I mean! Soz I am so dirty

ReputationRep:
    I made love with non virgens all my life, the pluspoint could be that they are experinced a lot and know cool tricks in bed, i never had a virgin im my bed, and sometimes i wonder when i would like her vagina, if it for her would be more special, then a woman, who has been licked in her life like with 10 different man,,,,

ReputationRep:
    Virgins, I dont know just makes you feel like more of a man

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.