Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

In The Flesh - Gay Zombies ftw Watch

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I cried like a baby at the end...

Loved every second of it though! Especially how, like other people have said, it wasn't just focused on zombies but it actually had a proper story that people could relate to (maybe not becoming a zombie but you know) .

Having a gander at the website and the writer does hint about another series...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0170bkk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily115)
    I loved this programme! I'm not really a big fan of zombie films, etc. but I really enjoyed it, because the story was quite different and it didn't just revolve around the 'zombie' stuff.
    Totally agree. There's something quite refreshing about a zombie series that doesn't involve simply blowing them away.

the thing with the zombie 'community' was never properly explained. I really hope they make a follow up series or something
    Again, very much agree. I think BBC didn't want to commit to a second series, so the writer simply wrote it in such a way that it would seem like a crime not to have one.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.