Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hr13)
    hey i'm going to be studying english literature, and i have an offer from mdx :d. But i am having trouble choosing whether to go mdx or westminister :s... Help!
    middlesex! :d

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samilouise94)
    I've got a conditional offer to study Creative Writing and it's my first choice Really excited and nervous already!
    Aww well done! It's gonna be do good!

ReputationRep:
    Got a conditional for biomed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arkhamz)
    Got a conditional for biomed
    congratulations. I got one 4 healthcare science (neuroscience) pathway

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaetitiaAaronK)
    congratulations. I got one 4 healthcare science (neuroscience) pathway

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh cool, that sounds interesting. Do you have an idea of what you'd like to do after your course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arkhamz)
    Oh cool, that sounds interesting. Do you have an idea of what you'd like to do after your course?
    really want to either do graduate entry medicine or work under NHS clinical physiologist. U¿

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaetitiaAaronK)
    really want to either do graduate entry medicine or work under NHS clinical physiologist. U¿
    Both are very good options, hopefully you'll figure out exactly what you want to do soon. How many exams have you got left btw?

ReputationRep:
    Just a headups if possible don't bring your car to uni, parking is off site. Unless it's after 4pm when you are allowed to park on site, but nobody actually tells you that

ReputationRep:
    To rubysun77,

We will never know when to do the CRB form until the uni gets in touch with us to come in to fill the forms.

ReputationRep:
    My firm choice for psychology and criminology for this year

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I firmed my offer for Adult Nursing this year

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I'll be studying BA Photography from October this year. I have only one thing to do before that ... Pass my IELTS exam, and honestly I cannot tell you how stressed I am ..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marta_Kornelia)
    Hello! I'll be studying BA Photography from October this year. I have only one thing to do before that ... Pass my IELTS exam, and honestly I cannot tell you how stressed I am ..
    Hi, I'm going to be doing BA Fine Art, think we will be on the same department! good luck with your IELTS x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahfrancis1991)
    Hi, I'm going to be doing BA Fine Art, think we will be on the same department! good luck with your IELTS x

Ohh, I am hoping to see you there then! Thank you! I am stressing about the reading part the most I guess oO..

ReputationRep:
    Starting Primary Education in October, unconditional offer because I'm on a gap year at the moment :P
    Received my offer of accommodation a few weeks ago and need to send it off in the next 4 days apparently - whoops, should probably check my email more often. xD
    Platt Hall. Anyone else heading there?
    Kyra

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rubysun77)
    Hi, I have a conditional offer for child nursing from Middlesex. I know we need to do the occupational health check and CRB check. But i don't have a clue how to do them. Will the middlesex send me the forms later or what? Please advise.
    hey they send you the forms a couple of weeks after the interview.

ReputationRep:
    just firmed my place for child nursing anyone else and are you going in halls and which ones??

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully going to be studying Biomed if I meet my conditional offer. Chemistry exam tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Starting in october to study BA interior architecture 😊 so nervous. About parking there, is there definitely nowhere to park?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naz_94)
    Starting in october to study BA interior architecture 😊 so nervous. About parking there, is there definitely nowhere to park?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Off street parking on the side roads, some are free,some are pay and display unofficially you can park in uni after 4pm

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.