Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

who is better looking? Watch

• View Poll Results: Who's best looking?
    kimmy
    25.81%
    emz
    74.19%

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather bang Kim tbh. But Emma is better looking.

ReputationRep:
    Watts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madfish)
    I wanted in her pants when she was in harry potter too

You jealous thats shes flawless and you're an ugly munter?
    Hopefully not when she was 11 years old...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosaknows)
    Even so, she's still more attractive than Kim.
    Well, I'm unsure what Kim looks like naturally as she is always covered in make-up but that is generally a good indicator that she is nothing special.

ReputationRep:
    Hard to answer really. Emma is much more cute beautiful while Kim Kardashian is Hot!
    Personally I'd take Emma but honestly you're splitting at hairs.

ReputationRep:
    Attachment 204912

Flawless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 321zero)
    Well, I'm unsure what Kim looks like naturally as she is always covered in make-up but that is generally a good indicator that she is nothing special.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  51.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugarmouse)
    Emma's 'pretty'.
    Kim is 'Hot'.
    That is an interesting input.

ReputationRep:
    Her manager / agent must have felt sick seeing that published.

ReputationRep:
    Emma looks cuter (I love those freckles), but Kim does have that sex appeal Emma doesn't have.
    That said I'd prefer Emma (at least from that picture. I couldn't stand her when she first had her hair cut. Long hair all the way for me)

Though, in terms of girls in general, I'm more attracted to the sex appeal, so even though Emma does win on this occasion, if it wasn't Kim, she probably wouldn't.

ReputationRep:
    Her manager / agent must have felt sick seeing that published.
    Hahah that's not even the worst picture of her

ReputationRep:
    Emma

ReputationRep:
    I voted for Kimmy, not that I don't like Emma because I do, they're both very stylish abd hot but it was so difficult to choose between these beauties. I did actually sit here analysing and debating the strengths and minor weaknesses of both and then eventually came down to a tough decision.

ReputationRep:
    Emma is beautiful , Kim is sexy

ReputationRep:
    WOW! I wish I had seen this pic before I voted, I can now taste the venom of regret on my lips.

ReputationRep:
    That is an interesting input.
    I know I've not really answered the question-and it's only one person's opinion but to me (extreme examples here)!
    A pretty woman, is a naturally cute girl wearing jeans and a vest, hair fairly natural, natural make up, good figure skinny or curvy but natural.
    A hot woman, is a woman who may or may not be naturally pretty but has make up on that suits her , may or may not be fake tanned, pushed up or surgery-enhanced breasts, wears tight or revealing clothes-hair extensions or 'big' hair , heels etc etc.
    And the two aren't mutually exclusive. If you put Kim in jeans and a t shirt without much make up and hair natural-I'm sure she'd be pretty. Same with Emma!

ReputationRep:
    I think personality will have a lot of impact on peoples perception of them. Clearly Kim is very good looking but people aren't going to acknowledge this because Emma seems like a nicer person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugarmouse)
    I know I've not really answered the question-and it's only one person's opinion but to me (extreme examples here)!
    A pretty woman, is a naturally cute girl wearing jeans and a vest, hair fairly natural, natural make up, good figure skinny or curvy but natural.
    A hot woman, is a woman who may or may not be naturally pretty but has make up on that suits her , may or may not be fake tanned, pushed up or surgery-enhanced breasts, wears tight or revealing clothes-hair extensions or 'big' hair , heels etc etc.
    And the two aren't mutually exclusive. If you put Kim in jeans and a t shirt without much make up and hair natural-I'm sure she'd be pretty. Same with Emma!
    No no, I'm not being a sarcy git, I genuinely think it was a good input !!! I agree.

ReputationRep:
    Emma mate you know the deal madfish

ReputationRep:
    Kim any dayyyyyyyyyyy'ummm she's nice af

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.