The Student Room Group

Ex called me a d*ck. What did I do?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Well, it's obvious she's pissed over the comment about the other girl having a nice ass, but it's not really justified if she's not even your girlfriend anymore.
Original post by McUsername
Talking with your ex about who has the nicest bum? Seems like you were screwed from the start of the conversation tbh. There was no right answer there.

Spot on! Doomed from the start :tongue:

Don't worry about it mate. Just move on.
Reply 22
Are you guys fresh out of nursery?
4/10
Reply 24
Original post by Bhumbauze
This.

Or, rather, he forgot (or tragically, never knew, until now) that the majority of females are inherently illogical.

OP: You offended her by heinously suggesting that her bum was not the best bum ever created. In future, you must remember to elevate said bum to unreasonable levels. Tell her that her bum is otherworldly, and that it would be an insult to the very nature of bums to even lower it to the human level of mere "competition". Her bum is transcendent, a masterpiece, far beyond the judgement of mere mortals.

Then, you can put your penis in it.

And win.

I laughed much more then I should have :biggrin:

OP, I think you were in a bad situation, she couldve taken anything you said and badly misconstrued it... no win scenario :s-smilie:
I'd understand her reaction if you were still going out but she's being really pathetic by still trying to fish for compliments. You owe her nothing
Original post by TruetoMyself
should have called her slag. Not sure how that helps though.

This. Bitches be crazy, bro. Bitches be crazy.
Reply 27
is-this-real-life.jpg

Walk away, OP. Stop giving yourself grief over pointless things.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 28
Original post by jonnykino
Seriously, what did I do wrong?

She rang me today about some tickets I made her for some university thing, we spoke on the phone fine. Then she text me about this award thing our university is doing and she told me who had been voted in as having the 'best bum'. Just a bit of a fun thing our uni is doing, but she told me who had been voted. I laughed because they were poor choices, and said there were better bums. She said "yeah like mine". I said that it was alright, and she replied "only alright!", I then replied "bit more than alright". She asked me who she should put in as winning the categories. I said to put herself in for best bum, and me as having the best dance moves. She replied with no. So then I said it was a joke, and said to put this other girl in as she goes the gym and works on her bum. It was all a joke, but she just replied "you're a dick". I said why, and she said "you just are, night". So I replied "I was messing I said you first anyway. Last day of uni tomorrow anyway, hooray. Night". Tried to keep it light hearted, but what did I do?

This. She's probably upset she doesn't have half the bum that girl has.
Reply 29
This.

Or, rather, he forgot (or tragically, never knew, until now) that the majority of females are inherently illogical.

Illogical to men. My thought processes makes perfectly logical sense to me, as did OP's girlfriend's!
Original post by Tiina
Illogical to men. My thought processes makes perfectly logical sense to me, as did OP's girlfriend's!

Logic is not subjective. You clearly don't even know what it is! Typical womenfolk.
Reply 31
Logic is not subjective. You clearly don't even know what it is! Typical womenfolk.

I'm not trying to get into a debate about semantics here...I was merely trying to keep things lighthearted and make a joke about the situation, after answering the OP's problem - an answer which you agreed with might I add. But please, seeing as you're such an expert, explain logic to me - I would be fascinated to hear your understanding of it.
Original post by Tiina
I was merely trying to keep things lighthearted

So was I, but now you've ruined it for everyone :frown:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending