Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samrichardson433)
    they told me that they will email us with our flat numbers and rooms
    They told me we only find out when we get there!

ReputationRep:
    Well cos people who were able to apply for accommodation before us have already got their flat numbers, I'm guessing we will get them soon as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slv)
    Well cos people who were able to apply for accommodation before us have already got their flat numbers, I'm guessing we will get them soon as well
    Do you know anyone that has for Cranborne?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unibound)
    Do you know anyone that has for Cranborne?
    Im not sure for cranborne I just saw other people in the other halls saying their flat numbers, maybe cos cranborne is only just re opening they are doing it differently

ReputationRep:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/cranborne/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by racheal-leigh)
    What time did you apply? I applied at around 12am and haven't heard anything back yet and I'm getting worried now!

Check your spam box, that's where ours went. We applied at 8.00am and got a reply by 12pm (noon).

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mattrblue)
    Check your spam box, that's where ours went. We applied at 8.00am and got a reply by 12pm (noon).

Good luck!
    I have and still no luck,sent them email and they said it could take up to 5 days

ReputationRep:
    any word on flat numbers? also does anyone know the move-in date?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Haydn0211)
    any word on flat numbers? also does anyone know the move-in date?
    i sent them an email and they said that they will email us with move in the date and will get our room numbers when we move in

ReputationRep:
    Are you still doing Media Production?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering whether or not the doors to our rooms have locks? Not from the inside but from the outside say if you were gone for a while and needed to lock the door?

ReputationRep:
    Hey i am studying at Bournemouth and i will be doing Media Production as well and i'm staying at Cranborne! that's really weird hope you get in there

ReputationRep:
    Anyone on floor 3? Flat 26?

ReputationRep:
    Guys does anyone know a move in date? Because I heard you get an allocated time slot to move in?

Also I'm flat 63

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shabz95)
    I was wondering whether or not the doors to our rooms have locks? Not from the inside but from the outside say if you were gone for a while and needed to lock the door?
    you get either a key card for your flat and a key to your room, or key for your flat and key to your room. so yeah, can defo lock it x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgieleigh_)
    I've applied for Cranbourne and paid my deposit and everything has anyone else done the same?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i DID TOO

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.