Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aenigma)
    Thank you. I honestly could not tell afterwards. What division did you interview for?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad
    Luckily I interviewed for GTB so atleast I didn't have you as competition haha.. but saying that only 5 of the 17 candidates are on TSR and since I haven't got a call yet.. I am not expecting one

ReputationRep:
    I haven't received a call yet either but knowing that only one person made it for CorpFin I'm guessing didn't make it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chanz)
    I haven't received a call yet either but knowing that only one person made it for CorpFin I'm guessing didn't make it
    Mate tbh I think they called all the people who got it yesterday and they are just going to reject us today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KaranS95)
    Mate tbh I think they called all the people who got it yesterday and they are just going to reject us today
    Maybe, but you never know. Lets stay positive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chanz)
    Maybe, but you never know. Lets stay positive
    You know what they say.. Hoping for the best, but expecting the worst

You know what they say.. Hoping for the best, but expecting the worst
    I called up. She said some have heard but its not all bad news. The reason some haven't is because they're still sorting out placements.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieronspitter)
    I called up. She said some have heard but its not all bad news. The reason some haven't is because they're still sorting out placements.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahh man I dont know what to do.. I cant wait anymore.. I really want a reply.. Did they say when they will let us know by?

ReputationRep:
    Ahh man I dont know what to do.. I cant wait anymore.. I really want a reply.. Did they say when they will let us know by?
    On the day she said latest Monday.

ReputationRep:
    The placements being sorted out are the extra research slots, i'm pretty sure those that got into the division they wanted have already heard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Extricated)
    The placements being sorted out are the extra research slots, i'm pretty sure those that got into the division they wanted have already heard.
    Have you heard? Perhaps it's only CorpFin who have made decisions unless you know people from other divisions who have heard.

ReputationRep:
    Also, may I ask if anyone's interview conformed to what we were told over the phone?
    I was told to research and prep about industry and DB and possibly maths questions then I had a competency interview :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Have you heard? Perhaps it's only CorpFin who have made decisions unless you know people from other divisions who have heard.

(Original post by Extricated)
    AHH i hope AENIGMA is right because but if they somehow chose to gave me research I would get excited haha

ReputationRep:
    Also, may I ask if anyone's interview conformed to what we were told over the phone?
    I was told to research and prep about industry and DB and possibly maths questions then I had a competency interview :confused:

AHH i hope AENIGMA is right because but if they somehow chose to gave me research I would get excited haha
    She rang me after I emailed her and said that research was still being sorted out but others had heard. Others implies quite a few so I doubt just corpfin heard.

Aenigma when was your interview? (time?)

ReputationRep:

That's what I thought too. I guess maybe they were just telling us just in case those type of questions come up.

I was asked about the divisions within DB and within GTB but apart from that it was completely competency based.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Did she mean some have been rejected already?

(Original post by Chanz)
    Did she mean some have been rejected already?
    Pretty sure she meant some have been given offers

Posted from TSR Mobile

Has anyone heard back at all??

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back at all??
    No mate only monday not before since its a bank

ReputationRep:
    Boys and Girls, Its the BIG day tomorrow

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.