Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you guys think of these shoes? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Cat)
    Really? Could you redirect me?
    topman actually. They aren't as nice as the hugo boss ones but they are only £18 :lol: http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/sto...ents=category~

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gummibear)
    That's true. Do they do a different colour maybe that would be more versatile? If i got a pair of shoes that colour they would be totally trashed in the first week
    They have different colours grey, blue and green. Makes sense but I wouldn't get my shoes dirty would only wear them occasionally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deedee123)
    topman actually. They aren't as nice as the hugo boss ones but they are only £18 :lol: http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/sto...ents=category~
    Not bad and a bargain aswell thanks for showing me this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by So Instinct)
    A waste of money is what I think.
    £150 for those?!?!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    I like them in black, but as people have said they are really expensive for what they are.

ReputationRep:
    They're alright, but most definitely overpriced. I also dislike the colour.

ReputationRep:
    They are nice. However, If I looked at the I wouldnt imagine them to be worth £149.

ReputationRep:
    I would've thought more people would like those shoes. If you have the money, why the heck not? Go for it. If you want a cheaper good quality alternative, go Clarks. If you just want cheap, look online. Amazon, eBay, other boutiques.. can get them for £20.

ReputationRep:
    Overpriced.

ReputationRep:
    Something so expensive and ugly. This is a kick in the teeth for the poorer kids with style :sad:

ReputationRep:
    i'm loving desert boots at this moment, i'm a girl and i've worn a pair all winter but those are pretty expensive :O

ReputationRep:
    wait....how much did they say it was!

ReputationRep:
    £149 lol. If a man contemplates buying £149 shoes he probably has too much money or not enough imagination to think about the better things he could spend that money on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rjm101)
    £149 lol. If a man contemplates buying £149 shoes he probably has too much money or not enough imagination to think about the better things he could spend that money on.
    Haha completely agree with you about the imagination part there must be shoes similar and cheaper price around.

ReputationRep:
    I'm planning to buy a pair of these what do you guys think?

http://store-uk.hugoboss.com/Leather...lor%3D417_Navy
    love them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arina162)
    love them
    You're one of the few people in here that actually like them

ReputationRep:
    I'm planning to buy a pair of these what do you guys think?
    http://store-uk.hugoboss.com/Leather...lor%3D417_Navy
    No, not even in the sales.

ReputationRep:
    You're one of the few people in here that actually like them
    hahahaa, true, i've seen that now. but i really like them - high quality, leather, lovely colours. they are quite expensive and you could probably get them cheaper, though. but boss orange is simply amazing

ReputationRep:
    Wow, to all the people who said "I don't like them", you must be chavs wearing Nike Airs.

They're nice shoes, but not worth the price. Clarks are the original desert boot if you want some.

ReputationRep:
    I love them But the white coloured ones didnt appeal to me much....I loved the other colours though despite them being extremely overpriced and I think it would be stupid to buy them just because of the price. But if you can afford it, why not?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.