Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gummibaerchen)
    One of those moments I wish my childhood dream of being a princess came true.
    theres no such things as princesses or princes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reneetaylor)
    that's what you think.
    Oh great - you don't think she's some trans-dimensional reptilian being do you, with links to the Illuminati organisation which itself is made up of trans-dimensional reptilian beings? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Waitrose and Marks and Spencers seem most suitable. Not that Tesco or Asda nonsense - that's for the plebs.

ReputationRep:
    Why would the queen buy anything from tesco?

It is by far the worst supermarket.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pilotluke1)
    She's only human
    She ain't no human being...

ReputationRep:
    Getting your own organic food grown and cooked for you is all very well (no wonder Charles is such a hippy), but what if she just fancies a packet of crisps or a bottle of Coke? I would have thought remembering to tell a servant to go and run every little errand would be almost more onerous than just going down the shops herself?

That said I'm 99.9% sure the Queen doesn't carry her own money which would make it hard for her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by study beats)
    theres no such things as princesses or princes
    :boring: Whatever you say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scrotgrot)
    Getting your own organic food grown and cooked for you is all very well (no wonder Charles is such a hippy), but what if she just fancies a packet of crisps or a bottle of Coke? I would have thought remembering to tell a servant to go and run every little errand would be almost more onerous than just going down the shops herself?

That said I'm 99.9% sure the Queen doesn't carry her own money which would make it hard for her.
    Apparently she carries a "crisp £5 note" :rolleyes: Bless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gummibaerchen)
    Apparently she carries a "crisp £5 note" :rolleyes: Bless.
    Apparently so, for the church collection plate. I don't think I've ever in my life seen a crisp new fiver, have you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scrotgrot)
    Apparently so, for the church collection plate. I don't think I've ever in my life seen a crisp new fiver, have you?
    I think I have had 2 in my entire life. (20 years). Both out of a cash point.
    New life ambition - find a crisp fiver.

ReputationRep:
    Or at any other shop for that matter, like online or anything. If so, does she get MAJOR discounts? Or is everything free?

Does she ever nip down to the corner shop? I've just been so curious, no joke

:stupido3:
    Of course... she is Queen of the British Aisles

ReputationRep:
    They often prepare their own food, but I doubt they shop for it. The royals are famous for their BBQ's when in Scotand,and the Queen is known to cook decent scrambled eggs, if that counts as cooking.

ReputationRep:
    that's what you think.
    Yeah, I'd heard lizard

ReputationRep:
    i've actually thought about this before, i mean what if they just feel like cheese on toast for dinner one night? do they have an extravagant dinner every night?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scumbaggio)
    Why would the queen buy anything from tesco?

It is by far the worst supermarket.
    Nah, spend a little live a lot!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deedee123)
    i've actually thought about this before, i mean what if they just feel like cheese on toast for dinner one night? do they have an extravagant dinner every night?
    Yeah? Definitely curious... because to be honest everyone needs a downtime!

I really just want do some detective work around Buckingham Palace or wherever she resides and find out :creep:

Though probably not as I might get like...hanged.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanSupremacist)
    Oh great - you don't think she's some trans-dimensional reptilian being do you, with links to the Illuminati organisation which itself is made up of trans-dimensional reptilian beings? :lol:
    I was gonna say robot. I think the real queen is living it up in the Maldives, watching the sun set with a Mediterranean hunk.

Honestly, it might sound absurd...but...you know. She's a QUEEN, so she has every right to be treated like the bodacious woman she is.

ReputationRep:
    Please, her delicate stomach isn't equipped for the like of beans on toast and coke!

Definitely Waitrose. And I don't think she's quite to Henry VIII standards so I suppose she goes to the bathroom by herself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minthumbugs)
    Please, her delicate stomach isn't equipped for the like of beans on toast and coke!
    Britvic (the people who make Pepsi) and Heinz both have Royal Warrants, so who knows

ReputationRep:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...h_Royal_Family

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.