Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I need to lose weight watch

ReputationRep:
    try drinking only water and only eat 3 meals a day, or if you have to snack, grab your favourite fruit. and no unhealthy meals! Veggies, chicken, pasta, ( that kind of thing) nothing deep fried, with sauce or under loads of butter. And reduce the amount of bread you eat - 2 slices a day should be okay.
    This isn't so much a diet i don't think, just a healthier alternative to what you are eating and will hopefully make you feel better about yourself.
    Time to chuck all that easter chocolate away!

ReputationRep:
    Calories in vs calories out. Expend more calories than you eat and you'll start losing weight. You can start eating healthy balanced diet in moderation, which means you can have that odd snack, but instead of 2/3 bags of crips you have one. You can eat your creamy pasta or meat and chips, but instead of having a portion that feeds an army, have a moderate sized portion. Also exercising is one of the most effective ways of expending those extra calories, so start doing cardio. There's no need to cut out carbs and stop eating sugar, fat, dair ect, you just need eat in moderation and ensure you are not eating more calories than you need.

ReputationRep:
    you need to lose your weight, diet of a person plays an essential role. At least six glasses of water, fruits and vegetables and organic food are important. Avoid completely or limit your alcohol intake, avoid lot of tea and coffee.

ReputationRep:
    I swear I felt like that at one point - like I was forever thinking "I won't have any junk food today" and then night time came and I was like "oh sod it!". Then I started jogging (I had never done that before) and I started to feel SO MUCH BETTER. My self-steem just went over the roof! (Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit ) but the thing is, exercise is the way to lose weight, more than cutting down on what you eat.

Of course, to lose weight you won't be able to eat junk food but that doesn't mean you can't have nice and yummy food! At first If I were you I would cut down all carbohydrates and only have protein, vegetables, fruit. Then slowly introduce them back into the diet - that's how my doctor says it should be done and it worked for me

good luck and don't despair! everything is possible!!!

(and I have a thyroids problem which means my metabolism is basically slower than normal)

ReputationRep:
    you get fat free body, please try swimming.......... its the best excercise for our health.always take a healthy diet some fruits, vegetable and organic food.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.