Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Boyfriend cares more about fifa than sex. Watch

• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I guess he was caught offside :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    The solution is simple!

Hide his fifa game and tell him he has to make you orgasm, if he wants it back!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerd2)
    The solution is simple!

Hide his fifa game and tell him he has to make you orgasm, if he wants it back!
    That's a cruel and unusual punishment.

ReputationRep:
    I once dated a guy who often chose to play Pokemon on his Gameboy over having sex. I now refer to him with the "endearing" nickname, Ash Ketchum.

As for your issue... guy sounds like a bit of a dolt. He doesn't seem to care about you in bed, and that can't be healthy for your sex life - remember, if you stay together, it'll only really go downhill. You either have to get used to rubbing it out yourself afterwards, or you're going to have to move on, sadly (if it's that important to you). But if he hasn't taken the hint yet and doesn't like to hear it directly, you're SOL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Creat0r)
    Dump him
    All those I'm favour say "I"

I!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scrotgrot)
    If all you want a performing tool that makes you orgasm on demand, you can find them in Ann Summers in a range of colours.

You do not understand the pressure on men to perform. He is not having sex solely to make you orgasm, you know.

Why has nobody else picked up on this?!
    If you define "sex object" as someone who can make you orgasm on demand, then in any relationship women are sex objects 99.999999% of the time. Men virtually orgasm every time they have sex, but women's orgasm depends on how good the man's performance is.

So actually I'd argue that, unless the man makes some kind of an effort in bed, he'd be making the woman his sex object.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dragonfly07)
    If you define "sex object" as someone who can make you orgasm on demand, then in any relationship women are sex objects 99.999999% of the time. Men virtually orgasm every time they have sex, but women's orgasm depends on how good the man's performance is.

So actually I'd argue that, unless the man makes some kind of an effort in bed, he'd be making the woman his sex object.
    Why have you brought in the inflammatory term "sex object"? Talk about a straw man. Both partners must put in the effort in bed. If it seems like a chore you need to re-examine your relationship.

Male orgasms are weaker than female ones and women can have multiple orgasms so it probably evens out. If there was as much exploration of the man's orgasm, women would be putting their fingers up their boyfriends' arses because that makes it like 10x better, but because men "always" manage to get off everyone assumes there's nothing more to do.

If you are a woman who finds it hard to orgasm you can't just lay there immobile expecting the man to somehow divine what will get you off. Orgasm is not mystical or miraculous. The boyfriend is instrumental in helping out, but at the end of the day you have to take charge of your own sexuality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Just feel a bit annoyed really...

Summary: my boyfriend and I had sex in the night before we went to sleep and he didn't make me orgasm, that sucks but sometimes it just happens in the morning I wanted to have sex so started with foreplay of just oral, but instead of him having sex with me after (full-well knowing I wanted to) just carried on until he came -are you sure he knew? are you sure he let it carry on until he came on purpose rather than just getting carried away? maybe he didn't want to do anything but its hard to say stop when yoru mouth is on his penis?so we couldn't have sex for another hour.
    Finally that hour passed and it just felt like it was a massive chore for him,it probably was a chore for him it doesn't sound like he wanted to so obviously I was just a bit non-responsive because he was hardly making any effort. Basically the sex recently has be absolutely lame.being grumpy when hes doing something just for you when he clearly doesn't want to is not going to help
    Anyway, he got all moody that I was being unresponsive and I tried to explain to him that I just felt like he seemed to be doing it because he felt he had to... Anyway he didn't try and carry on, just rolled over, started being rude about how difficult I am in bed and then just walked off. he left because you complain that he seemed like he was only doing it because he had to.. probably because he was I'd be pretty annoyed and leave toLike... great. Then came back a bit later and was like 'sorry' but we still didn't have sex.he clearly didn't want to have sex !

Anyway, I tried to talk to him about it today, try and give hints as to how he could improve (because he's so freakin' tetchy if I tell him he's doing something that hurts or if I'm sore -forget the hints he probably wont listen or understand. Tell him straight up (but not in a mean way) and let him get moody if he must then address that as a problem also hurting you is something he needs to stop doing even if knowing he does it makes you feel bad if I do he just gets moody, rolls over and that's the end of sex for that night)perhaps its worth it to improve future nights?so I try and phrase it in a way where it's trying to explain what I would prefer.
    Instead of actually taking the hint he just gave really non-responsive replies hints don't workand told me he was too busy playing fifa.if he actually said that rather than you interpret it that way then its pretty rude. Which obviously pissed me off.

Our sex life is **** because he'd rather focus on fifafifa and sex shouldn't be mutually exclusive there is plenty of time in the day for both. However if at the moment he really doesn't want to have sex you shouldn't try and make himand get annoyed at me when I don't orgasm than address his (occasional) poor delivery on the sex front.does he get annoyed if you don't orgasm or your reaction? If the first thats not ok
    And now it just puts me off sex, you had sex on the night then tried twice in the morning it doesn't sound like you are put off sex it sounds like you just want it to be better.because all I can think about is how I won't enjoy it next time because he'll just do the same things I don't enjoy. so straight up tell him. you will lose out on sex that one time, he may sulk for a while, but eventually when you have sex again he will know what he needs to to fix it.
    I don't want sex tips, I just want to shout at him.
    Probs not wise so maybe you guys can give me some better advice.
    thoughts in bold

(Original post by Xarren)
    From my experience, girls can hold out far, far longer than guys.
    Oh I wish this were true! My self-control/will power goes out the window when it comes to sex with my boyfriend. If he ever withheld sex, I would probably turn into a gibbering wreck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dragonfly07)

If you choose on your own how to define a term of course you can portray men as the bad guys and women as the victims, by changing the definition of an inflammatory term to fit the woman's role in the relationship as you see it. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xarren)
    Stop having sex/any sexual activity with him? From my experience, girls can hold out far, far longer than guys.
    Using sex as a weapon is the number one most effective way to kill off a relationship.

ReputationRep:
    Here's the thing: If he doesn't want to have sex at any given time, you can't make him, just like he can't make you have sex when you don't want to. It sounds like maybe you're overworking him in the bedroom and he's finishing himself off so that he doesn't have to do it for a long period of time. Maybe it's his sex drive!

Give it a couple days before you have sex again, then a few hours before you do it (plant the seed!), tell him how you give yourself orgasms and that you'd like him to try it on you in the bedroom. He'll probably have missed having sex if you wait a few days, and if you point out exactly what you want him to do instead of playing the "maybe if I..." game, he'll be more willing and feel more capable. I do hope it works out for you, selfish sex really is a relationship killer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A5ko)
    I'm a massive gamer, but putting games before sex..?

No words.
    I have a friend who apparently puts Minecraft before sex
    • TSR Support Team

TSR Support Team
    Not sure the OP would want her 3 month old thread brought back to life.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.