Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Boys what's the most important thing when choosing a girlfriend ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    1. Personality.
    2. Looks
    3. My 'security' in the relationship - would not want to date someone who I couldn't trust and would be very protective about as that would ruin it for them.

ReputationRep:
    In b4 imsoacademic comes and insists it's all about looks

ReputationRep:
    30% looks 70% personality

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That she laughs at my stupid jokes.

ReputationRep:
    That when you unwrap a fancy packaging of a sweet, you won't find a poo inside.

ReputationRep:
    Tits

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nice face, sense of humour and intelligence are all equally important. (Plus dat ass )

ReputationRep:
    She has to make a certain "squeak" in the bedroom.

ReputationRep:
    Just waiting for Mr Smurf to say "that she's white"

ReputationRep:
    One the personality side she has to be warm and affectionate. Physical affection is a love language to many guys and I don't mean exclusively sex. I like shy/innocent girls the most. They're wifey material to me for some reason. Oh and she can't be promiscuous i.e more than 3 sexual partners. I don't want a whore thank you very much.

Body wise I don't really care for tits, I'd prefer it if she had a nice ass tbh. Girls out there who think their bum is too big please don't touch that thing.

ReputationRep:
    Her attitude, values and beliefs towards particular concepts and ideas.

After that then her overall personality.

Her interests are also quite important to me. It's not about what the interests are - but the fact that she actually has them, and doesn't mind talking about them with me. - Half the girls on this thread get the idea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magwen)
    Why no one mention the appearance ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Because you wanted to know the most important thing and, shock horror, it's not the most important thing.

=> Guys aren't as shallow as you think.

ReputationRep:
    For me personally: facial beauty, closely followed by a good soul Won't start without the former, won't last without the later :holmes:

I had an offer of bossoms for pillows recently (this rack was ridiculous, and comfy ), but I pushed her away.. boobs are fun, and a good body is a plus, but I shut it down as soon as I realised she wasn't the one for me, seemed like the responsible thing to do in the circumstances.. damn my resurgent conscience!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mumar)
    Intelligence
    Is this the most important thing ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Cooking skills

ReputationRep:
    Dat arse mate.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a guy...obviously but I think in terms of initial 1st impression, I.e what attracted you to her in the first place is definitely appearance so noone can say it's not vital. You didn't approach her cause "her brain/personality is sexy". Looks are more of the first impression, we all judge on appearance good or bad judgements.

Then in terms of actually deciding whether or not you want to be with her I reckon it's down to chemistry which is kind of a mixture of both looks and personality...and her "biology" as some of you want to put it :')

(I'm procrastinating, so apparently I understand males now :/. Anything to get away from work!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dejah Thoris)
    Brains...said no boy ever.
    Brains yeah! If she gives good brain that is

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eloades11)
    You make it seem like we can just walk into Tesco's and pick up girlfriends off of the shelves.
    Wtf you can't anymore? I picked one up with a meal deal the other day. Had to choose one instead a walkers sensations though pretty tough.

ReputationRep:
    Does the haircut matter?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.