ReputationRep:
    You're so pretty.

ReputationRep:
    V.nice

ReputationRep:
    I have that wallpaper in my bedroom

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    I think the middle picture's hair colour was the best, and the new haircut suits you better than the old one.

You'll get different opinions though so it's pretty much down to what you think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Final Fantasy)
    Correct, I quoted it because you wanted honesty, and I gave you my honest opinion. I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume that most females that posted probably complimented your new fringe. My advice would be to ignore it and evaluate the male responses. If you were a guy, I'd say the opposite (evaluate female responses).

All the best.
    Assuming I'm straight?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rubixcyoob)
    Thanks everyone

Yeah I'm trying to grow it out, so going back dark was necessary.
    I really like your new fringe. Reminds me of Zooey Deschanel's hair, very thick and healthy looking.

ReputationRep:
    looks fresh :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Full fringe looks awesome!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Full fringe, definitely.

I'm the same, I had the kind of blah side fringe for ages and I got a full one cut in - it took me ages to get used to it, but I much prefer it now. Yours really suits you and your face shape. I'd try and stick it out past the "ahhh it's new!" period and give it a chance.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by rubixcyoob)
    Assuming I'm straight?
    Sorry, assuming you're straight. If not, disregard what I posted earlier, it'd be the opposite in that case.

ReputationRep:
    I like the old hair but the new hair looks thick and healthy (better than the old one) i think if you are trying a softer look leave the full fringe you might grow to like it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The full fringe looks great.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you look hot

ReputationRep:
    The cuts are ok but I really think you suit darker coloured hair! Nothing too dark like black obvs but a lovely rick chocolate brown or reddy brown shade would look great!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.