Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Will I survive this Easter holiday? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Runninground)
    Looks like a tricky subject... http://www.edexcel.com/migrationdocu..._Brickwork.pdf
    The Candidate must build a wall LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    Not just any wall, a five brick high wall...

ReputationRep:
    Not just any wall, a five brick high wall...
    haha I find the specification hilarious tbh :P You identify some tools and do a bit of practical ''I did this, I did that, I used these tools today to do this'' There's no evaluation or anything, but I guess the practical is fair play

ReputationRep:
    Is this sht even serious mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UKBrah)
    Is this sht even serious mate
    I didn't even know there was such a qualification tbh, you could probably do all this work in 1 day

ReputationRep:
    haha I find the specification hilarious tbh :P You identify some tools and do a bit of practical ''I did this, I did that, I used these tools today to do this'' There's no evaluation or anything, but I guess the practical is fair play
    I think they only have to evaluate it because if they only built walls the course wouldn't last long. Obviously if you want to be a brick layer this is a perfect course, but if you want to be an IT Technician it's not...

ReputationRep:
    I didn't even know there was such a qualification tbh, you could probably do all this work in 1 day
    now now, dont want to get karma'd in the summer!

ReputationRep:
    I think they only have to evaluate it because if they only built walls the course wouldn't last long. Obviously if you want to be a brick layer this is a perfect course, but if you want to be an IT Technician it's not...
    True

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UKBrah)
    now now, dont want to get karma'd in the summer!
    aight I'll stick to maths

ReputationRep:
    Friends? :confused:
    Yeahh, they're these people, and you're both friendly with each other. They're about as rare as getting a shiny starter Pokémon

ReputationRep:
    I'm SO glad for this holiday, haven't had a time without coursework + tests since before christmas, this is my time to relax after a 68Page report, program, 50page EPQ report and Java game.

ReputationRep:
    It's not even the first day of the holidays and i'm already incredibly bored! I'm yawning every 10 minutes .

My current boredom busters are Candy Crush on my phone and refreshing TSR...

Can anyone add to my list?
    finding new songs gobbled up about 2/3hrs of my night the other day. Sadly I should have been revising. On the bright side, I have about 40 new songs to revise to.

Do something outdoors. Surf, bike, hike, camp etc. no shortage of activities. The question is what is there, it is what are you willing to do.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone in this thread is so damn snobby about courses and qualifications.

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand the snobbery toward bricklaying, I know a few people who did it at college and they're earning some pretty decent money now lol.

Also OP said start a new thread if you wanna **** off BTECS, proceeds to **** off a BTEC, right.

ReputationRep:
    I only finished uni today, I am extremely bored as everyone has gone home but moi as Lancaster is my home! Shuckss! I am player super stickman golf 2 check it put :-)

It's not even the first day of the holidays and i'm already incredibly bored! I'm yawning every 10 minutes .

My current boredom busters are Candy Crush on my phone and refreshing TSR...

Can anyone add to my list?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by British199)
    I only finished uni today, I am extremely bored as everyone has gone home but moi as Lancaster is my home! Shuckss! I am player super stickman golf 2 check it put :-)
    I already exhausted that- I got to stage 4 or something and I get fed up with having to do the whole course again when I get only +1 above par

ReputationRep:
    Try watching a new TV series. I've got the whole of Game of Thrones season 2 to catch up on. As well as Archer, NCIS and Community

ReputationRep:
    http://www.watchfreemovies.ch/watch-...-suits-220534/

My Easter is going through this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamijack)
    Try watching a new TV series. I've got the whole of Game of Thrones season 2 to catch up on. As well as Archer, NCIS and Community
    I watched Sun, Sex and Suspicious parents yesterday but it was a bit boring after a while.

ReputationRep:
    Try to get a 6pack. That will keep you VERY busy.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.