Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihaveoliveskin)
    I got 642.5 first time round and got 775 second time.

I definitely took it more seriously and I used Medify the second time round. Very useful.
    How much did Medify cost you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)
    How much did Medify cost you?
    I was lucky enough to get a lifetime subscription in its early days for £10, but then they introduced a £25 pm subscription charge last year. Pricing hasn't been released for this year yet but I suspect it'll be similar. Well worth it for the final month of practice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattKneale)
    I was lucky enough to get a lifetime subscription in its early days for £10, but then they introduced a £25 pm subscription charge last year. Pricing hasn't been released for this year yet but I suspect it'll be similar. Well worth it for the final month of practice.
    £10 for life, you got yourself a wicked deal lol. And thx for the pricing info.

ReputationRep:
    I feel like the only one who barely improved. I went from 625 to 635. I worked quite hard the first time though.

ReputationRep:
    I went from 520 to 675 on my second sitting. Far more effort went in to the second sitting, first time I just didn't care about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattKneale)
    How closely do the questions on the different sections on it match the UKCAT?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)
    How closely do the questions on the different sections on it match the UKCAT?
    Meh, hard to judge. I felt some of the questions were a little harder and others a little easier, but the actual UKCAT varies itself in terms of difficulty so it's very hard to judge. Someone could get an incredibly hard set of questions in the exam and think Medify was too simplified, when others could get easier questions and think it was overcomplicated.

It's good practice, that's all.

ReputationRep:
    645 to 665. Not much of a jump I guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Waterstorm)
    645 to 665. Not much of a jump I guess.
    I wouldn't mind an increase like yours, 20-40 more score would do nicely, would defo get me an interview at the places I want.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.