Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What annoys you the most? Watch

ReputationRep:
    When the person walking in front of you is only just slower than your natural walking speed so that you want to overtake them but it would require walking unnaturally fast and looking like an idiot, or if you overtake at your own speed you'd end up walking next to them for ages and feel really awkward.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dothestrand)
    Groups of people who not only take up the entire pavement, but stop dead in front of you and make it impossible to get past.
    This really annoys me. I've usually got to step into the road to get past them. I did that one time when it was icy and slipped over. And they didn't even ask if I was ok.

ReputationRep:
    when my mind doesn't listen to me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    People who neg me on TSR

ReputationRep:
    Snobbery.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurawoods)
    People who neg me on TSR
    You know i'm going to have to neg you now!

ReputationRep:
    When somebody manages to knock their teeth against a spoon/fork every single time they take a bite of food and it makes a horrible clanging sound. I'm sure it's just me who notices it but the sound it makes grates on me so much.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.