Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reneetaylor)
    3)When I buy a packet of crisps which clearly say BIG EAT, but are not even 50% full.
    It's about having a balanced diet; air is very good for you.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    - noisy neighbours. Was in bed last night and around 12.30am, I heard someone clam the door. Do these people not think that some of us might be in bed? They do it on and off from about 10am almost every day
    - rude people
    - drivers who don't indicate

ReputationRep:
    little children and (because its unfair to blame them) parents who either cant control them or decide to just let them go on irritating everyone

people who bring money into every single football conversation - yes they earn more money than more deserving soldiurs we get it, but we should be able to discuss football without someone bringing it up!!!

arrogant people

"celebs" who are famous for next to nothing mking headlines for stupid reasons, jordan is the one who springs to mind

people who are stupidly late all the tim for no reason

chavs

ReputationRep:
    People who take my stuff without asking

People who piss all over the toilet seat

When people cook really smelly food in the staff room at work and stink the whole place up for the rest of the day

People who do things just because others are doing it i.e sheep

When they put nothing on the telly over the weekend. No everyone has a vivacious social life y'all know!

ReputationRep:
    -ANY child. Whether screeching for a 20p fudge or annoyingly asking a million (irritatingly pointless) questions. My favourite is "Why?"!

-The mothers of these children!

-Scals (who are 22 and think its acceptable to still be hanging round the corner shop)!

-Girls who think fake tan, fake eyelashes, fake nails and fake hair is attractive - Katie Price basically!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheshire1990)
    1) People who are really noisy only purpose when you are trying to study.

2) Homophobic remarks, ageist comments and racist remarks annoy me.

3) People who make nasty comments about different parts of the country, when they have never even been to such places ie. about liverpool, london, manchester etc.

4) Road rage.

5) Not being able to go to Uni of choice because can't afford to live there.
    ageist?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox)
    People who make out as though they're there for you, but are actually only after the gossip and will spread it as soon as you're out of earshot.
    You sound as if you've had it done to you :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tengentoppa)
    ageist?
    Yes. I do not like discrimination.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muckoz)
    you must go toilet alot.
    Nope. Once a day perfectly healthy. On my last check up at the doctors he said I have very healthy bowels. And my dentist loves my teeth I think my body has just got used to it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    People who are never on time. I don't mind somebody occasionally being late, but when people are late every single time, it's so flipping rude! It's not hard!

ReputationRep:
    People who actually pay money to attend concerts only to spend the entire evening stood there watching the concert through their phone so they can upload an album of pictures to impress all their friends on Facebook. You see it all the time now. Imagine how pissed off you'd be being a performer on stage putting on your best show only for the crowd to all be stood there in silence more concerned about getting footage on their 500 megapixel camera phone. People don't care about having fun anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ezekiella)
    A few of my so-called "friends" who are a group of cocky, bitter, backstabbing little ***** to anyone with more ambition, generosity and decency then them.

The funny thing is that I'm actually a lot more popular than them (am currently president of medics society and dont spend all my time with the same 5 people) - literally cannot wait for the day when I can get even before cutting these ********s out of my life. :k

Name:  32641994.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  44.9 KB

ReputationRep:
    Late replies.

ReputationRep:
    1.People who have bad hygiene e.g. you get on the morning train and the man next to you stinks of utter sh*t, or people in your school with B.O which gives you a headache for the rest of your day

ReputationRep:
    -Generally, people who always are there for you if you do something wrong, just to point at you.
    -People who want that other would do what they like and not what you want.

ReputationRep:
    1) The dirty people who don't wash their hands after the bathroom, enjoy e-coli. Anything regarding bad hygiene really.
    2) People giving TMI all the time, I think they think it makes them seem "down to earth" when really it shows a total lack of class, nobody wants to hear about your bowel movements.
    3) Stupid humour, it's just not funny. I see my friends crying with laughter at this type of humour and I just have a complete poker face. Then they tell me off for not finding it funny.
    4) I also get annoyed when people can't keep their emotions under control when disagreeing with you, getting angry and all that, although it makes it very easy for me to floor them in the argument.

Just some things that are irritating at the minute.

ReputationRep:
    Cashiers licking their fingertips to open plastic bags

I do not want your saliva

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ezekiella)
    A few of my so-called "friends" who are a group of cocky, bitter, backstabbing little ***** to anyone with more ambition, generosity and decency then them.

The funny thing is that I'm actually a lot more popular than them (am currently president of medics society and dont spend all my time with the same 5 people) - literally cannot wait for the day when I can get even before cutting these ********s out of my life. :k
    President of the Medics society, you must be getting all the minge in the world. Honestly, that's like saying I'm actually a lot more popular than everyone else on TSR because I take part in the Model UN.

My friends piss me off sometimes, but if you really think that about your friends you're either very insecure or you need to find some different friends.

I'm an idiot, but my pet peeves are these:

1. People taking pictures of themselves in front of the mirror using their phone. Most phones have a front-facing camera nowadays, or why don't you just get somebody else to take the photo?
    2. People putting spaces before punctuation, we aren't speaking French (unless if you are speaking French).
    3. People who think that saying "It's my opinion" automatically justifies their opinion and invalidates any arguments against it. Or use some sort of made-up free speech clause (or think that Europe has some sort of First Amendment) to justify it, free speech also means I can say that it's not fair to have that opinion.
    4. Instagram... ****ing Instagram. I don't mean those people who take a picture of the Sun every now and again and post it, the people who take a picture of absolutely everything, like a shoe in a random shoe shop which they aren't going to buy, or a plate of spaghetti, or a bus, or whatever.
    5. Putting a designer shirt on, or putting some sort of filter on your photo, apparently makes you look more attractive.

I have a lot more, but I won't exactly look like a barrel of laughs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bonoahx)
    President of the Medics society, you must be getting all the minge in the world.

My friends piss me off sometimes, but if you really think that about your friends you're either very insecure or you need to find some different friends.

I'm an idiot, but my pet peeves are these:

1. People taking pictures of themselves in front of the mirror using their phone. Most phones have a front-facing camera nowadays, or why don't you just get somebody else to take the photo?
    2. People putting spaces before punctuation, we aren't speaking French (unless if you are speaking French).
    3. People who think that saying "It's my opinion" automatically justifies their opinion and invalidates any arguments against it. Or use some sort of made-up free speech clause (or think that Europe has some sort of First Amendment) to justify it, free speech also means I can say that it's not fair to have that opinion.
    4. Instagram... ****ing Instagram. I don't mean those people who take a picture of the Sun every now and again and post it, the people who take a picture of absolutely everything, like a shoe in a random shoe shop which they aren't going to buy, or a plate of spaghetti, or a bus, or whatever.
    5. Putting a designer shirt on, or putting some sort of filter on your photo, apparently makes you look more attractive.

I have a lot more, but I won't exactly look like a barrel of laughs.
    Translated as: You're only allowed to give your opinion if you agree with mine.

What other things piss you off? Genuinely interested as I like whinging about pointless stuff myself

ReputationRep:
    Things that piss me off:

1.) People spitting in the street(as another poster mentioned) - it's especially disgusting when they do it RIGHT beside you, it's like...you're not a bird so please do not crap all over me with your saliva.

2.) Kids crying on the bus and being stuck in traffic. Not even crying but screaming and they just won't shut up.

3.) When school kids bring all their chicken shop boxes on the bus to stink it up and then proceed to litter the floor with the empty boxes afterwards. Manners, anyone?

4.)When people OBVIOUSLY read your messages as it says 'message received or message read etc' and don't reply, or at least not for some time and then proceed to talk about something completely different. Uh, where you abducted by aliens or something?

5.) Slamming doors/plates/cupboards anything like that.

6.) When people rattle their change in their pockets - it makes my teeth itch and my whole body cringe, similar to scraping forks on a plate or scratching nails across a chalkboard, just DON'T!

7.) Chavs playing their crappy auto-tuned, high-pitched, 'coz i'm well 'ard' grime out of their phone speakers with tons and tons of feedback.

There's more but those are the most annoying.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.