Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Football Teams you like/dislike? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I ****ing despise the Spuds, Chelski, United and Stoke.

ReputationRep:
    Like: Arsenal, Liverpool, Norwich, Swansea, Gateshead

Dislike: Sunderland, Middlesbrough, Everton, Man U, Wigan, Stoke, Aston Villa, QPR and any team that plays goal music.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Popppppy)
    Partick Thistle!
    I have a Partick Thistle season ticket!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Stoke City, Liverpool and Abu Dhabi FC

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who says they absolutely ****ing detest Juventus FC gets a free pint on me...

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal! (Hence my username)

Dislike
    Manchester United
    Manchester City
    Tottenham Hotspuds
    Stoke
    Liverpool
    Chelsea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J.Star)
    I ****ing despise the Spuds, Chelski, United and Stoke.
    Hi five!

ReputationRep:
    Support Arsenal

dislikes: MAN UTD.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mechie)
    I have a Partick Thistle season ticket!
    Awesome!

I work Saturdays so I've only managed to get to one game this season.
    Top of the league woo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stramala)
    Anyone who says they absolutely ****ing detest Juventus FC gets a free pint on me...
    I detest all Italian football teams, mainly because their fans are the biggest knife wielding cowards in football. Remember that Spurs fan? :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Support-QPR

Like-
    -Yeovil town,
    -Hertha Berlin,
    -Bayer Leverkeusen.
    -Sporting Lisbon,
    -Granada,
    -Servette de Geneve,
    -Seattle Sounders,
    -Stevenage

Dislike-
    -Chelsea,
    -Manchester united,
    -Celtic,
    -Blackburn,
    -MK dons

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys!!!! If theres any England fans in here please do me a massive favour and complete this survey for me. it would help so much and only takes 5 min! http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TLDY75Y Thanks
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Stramala)
    I see. Juventus won the match against inter. I can't detest juventus in the next days, as the club is playing against Bayern Munich which I dislike most.

ReputationRep:
    Like: Spurs, Swansea, Wigan

Dislike: Liverpool, City, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Leeds, Rangers, Stoke

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal fan.

Like: Scunthorpe United, Grimsby Town, Hibernian

Hate: Rangers, Chelsea, Stoke, Spurs, Man City

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    I detest all Italian football teams, mainly because their fans are the biggest knife wielding cowards in football. Remember that Spurs fan? :mad:
    So what you're telling me is, because I support Inter Milan, and the Ultras, who I do not like, and do not agree with their stance, I must also be a racist bigot who likes to physically assault other supporters?

This is nonsense. I do not like the Curva. I agree with De Laurentiis that the Curva should be erased from Italian football. Also, the same thing happened in Lyon, but you're not making the same comment about all French football teams? A bit of a double standard there.

There is no doubt a problem with racism in Italian football. But to suggest every fan of all 111 professional football clubs in the country are "knife wielding cowards" is ridiculous.

Sweeping generalisations such as these do not help. Being tarred with the racist brush makes me extremely angry. Those who wear the shirt of Inter but are racist are not true fans. They are ignoring the purpose of the club's existence. When AC Milan wanted to play only Italians, a faction stood up and said no, that players of any nation should be able to join, and Internazionale Milano was born.

There is a problem of racism ingrained into Italian culture. They even bicker amongst themselves, the north and the south insulting one another, there are political parties who openly practise racism of some kind (I'm thinking Lega Nord suggesting Northern Italy break away from the south and create a nation called Padania, because apparently they're too good for the south).

This is not caused by football. This is a national crisis. Well, it doesn't seem like a crisis to the people doing this, it's just normal. Football is not the cause, but if the Italian government bothers to make an effort, it can be part of the solution.

Chi ama il calcio odia i razzisti...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Popppppy)
    Awesome!

I work Saturdays so I've only managed to get to one game this season.
    Top of the league woo
    Aww that's a shame, it's been a great season! Get along to the Morton game on April the 10th, it's a Wednesday!

We're Partick Thistle, we score when we want!

ReputationRep:
    Nottingham Forest FC!! COYR

Team to watch now they got the money.. 18 odd players brought this season.. Family that owns them are one of the richest in Kuwait... Prem next season.. can't see why not!

ReputationRep:
    Like: AFC Wimbledon, Arsenal, Bayern

Dislike: QPR, Chelsea, Crystal Palace, Galatasaray

Detest: Manchester Utd, Mk Dons, Tottenham, Millwall

ReputationRep:
    Hate- Stoke.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.