Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What is the most awkward public place? watch

Sexual health clinic is pretty awkward. Still not as awkward as a lift though. Another reason to take the stairs..

(Original post by Domeface)
    You're 6 inches?

Oh, I see.
    That's right, 6 inches tall. With a 6 inch penis, it's awkward.

(Original post by Blue Rose)
    London underground trains (especially when sitting down) I never know where to look.
    Correct answer

Normal person's solution: Bring a kindle, or those things they call books, or stare blankly at your 'other electronic device' like the zombie that you are

My solution: Look up and read all the adverts - only using military code for each letter, as fast as you can :awesome: [Lima] [Oscar] [Lima]

(Original post by IsthatmaryX)
    Packed London Underground tubes, I actually feel so violated. Especially when their is that one person who feels the need to touch you inappropriately on the tube even if it is by accident. So awkward.
    Yeah.. sorry about that
How are you feeling about your exams?
Useful resources

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.