Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Its a shame there aren't more gentlemen like me to make women feel safe on nights out Watch

ReputationRep:
    I say sir, you are no Gentleman! You are a bounder and a cad of the first order!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Baines3)
    Last night a drunk girl came stumbling up to me in a club grabbing my hand and leaning on me. She then handed me all her money and asked me to keep hold of it for her (She had £6). So being a gentleman I did. But then she looked down at her feet and noticed she had lost her shoe, so she just ran off into the middle of the dancefloor looking for it. Sound, I thought. So I bought myself 4 vodka red bulls with her money.

Throughout this whole ordeal not once did I think of taking advantage of this girl and get with her. I could easily have done so and added another notch on the bedpost. She was a very easy pull. But being a gentlemen it didn't cross my mind to take advantage of her.

I think more lads out there should be like this.
    Make women feel safe? Are you having a laugh?

What, so you think that grinding a chick on the dance floor, touch her rear many times then take her back to your house for the night.... compared to being normal............ is considered safe??????????? (judged by your previous threads on this site)

ReputationRep:
    Also, I love how you said 'throughout the whole ordeal'.😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sounds to me like the OP bottled it, a girl was throwing herself at him, gave him some money to get a round in, then he froze in panic and ended up just drinking the drinks himself, she didn't bother coming to find him because she was copping off with some other guy.

Most of us would have forgotten an incident like this by the end of the night but OP has obviously been replaying it through his mind and so has come on here to discuss it with TSR as he's too ashamed to bring it up to his mates.

ReputationRep:
    You people are so gullible believing this story. #brokenbritain.

ReputationRep:
    Last night a drunk girl came stumbling up to me in a club grabbing my hand and leaning on me. She then handed me all her money and asked me to keep hold of it for her (She had £6). So being a gentleman I did. But then she looked down at her feet and noticed she had lost her shoe, so she just ran off into the middle of the dancefloor looking for it. Sound, I thought. So I bought myself 4 vodka red bulls with her money.

Throughout this whole ordeal not once did I think of taking advantage of this girl and get with her. I could easily have done so and added another notch on the bedpost. She was a very easy pull. But being a gentlemen it didn't cross my mind to take advantage of her.

I think more lads out there should be like this.
    :facepalm2:
    :facepalm:
    :banghead:

Please, not you and your stupid threads again!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Look at the way hes writing obvious trolling

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but I didn't exploit her and get with her knowing how drunk she was
    You did ... just for money instead of sex :lol:

ReputationRep:
    One time I left my purse at a table in a club. Realised 5 mins later, seriously thought it would be gone but a boy was standing by it to make sure no one took it. Now that is gentlemanly behaviour! The sad thing is, I doubt you're trolling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamijack)
    I say sir, you are no Gentleman! You are a bounder and a cad of the first order!
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    True Gentlemen play WoW

ReputationRep:
    Why do women get drunk in the first place?

ReputationRep:
    4 vodka red bulls for £6! I need to go to this club!

ReputationRep:
    I can't bear the binge drinking culture that seems to be so prevalent at uni. All my friends, who are just lovely in the daytime, turn into rat arsed loons on a night out, and I hate it. Wish people could just stop at tipsy... :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aoide)
    4 vodka red bulls for £6? What a bargain.
    That's what I thought! Got to find this club.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pandabird)
    One time I left my purse at a table in a club. Realised 5 mins later, seriously thought it would be gone but a boy was standing by it to make sure no one took it. Now that is gentlemanly behaviour!
    Only if he didn't hit on you afterwards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jacob :))
    4 vodka red bulls for £6! I need to go to this club!
    Vodka redbulls and jagerbombs are £1.50 every Thursday at the Yates near me. Student night and all. I assumed it was all Yates but I'm unsure.

ReputationRep:
    you stole her money. wtf.

ReputationRep:
    You stole her money mate. You ain't no gentleman.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Jaggers you can defo find for 1.50 each.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.