Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey i'm probably just completely blind and can't see it on the website, but I'm having trouble seeing the application forms for accommodation on the Keele Website? Anyone know where that is or when it'll appear? I've firmed an offer for Criminology and American Studies!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katyknowskungfu)
    Hey i'm probably just completely blind and can't see it on the website, but I'm having trouble seeing the application forms for accommodation on the Keele Website? Anyone know where that is or when it'll appear? I've firmed an offer for Criminology and American Studies!
    We will be sent an email today at some point with a link to the accommodation application form, you can't access it via Keele website. :}

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skywalker1)
    We will be sent an email today at some point with a link to the accommodation application form, you can't access it via Keele website. :}
    Ah thanks I thought i'd missed it or something! Where are you hoping to get a room? I want Lindsey i think!

ReputationRep:
    Ah thanks I thought i'd missed it or something! Where are you hoping to get a room? I want Lindsey i think!
    I've just received the email but can't apply till I'm at home (at school atm) so everyone's should be on its way

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I just applied for accommodation

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Barnes as I'm nursing :}

ReputationRep:
    Hey i'm currently a fresher at keele and the best advice I could give is to apply for either a room with an ensuite or a room WITHOUT a sink. If you get a room with a sink you are most likely going to have to share a bathroom/kitchen with up to 30 people (i.e. Lindsey Hall) if you do not get a sink you will probably share a bathroom/kitchen with maximum 6 people. I live in Horwood (no sink) and our halls is segregated into 4 areas each for 6 people. You get a better sense of community and you not only have to share with less people but you make friends a lot faster. I know people who live in other Halls who don't even know their neighbours.

Hope this is helpful overall the accommodation is good. Keele is amazing have a good time!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethgrace2312)
    Hey i'm currently a fresher at keele and the best advice I could give is to apply for either a room with an ensuite or a room WITHOUT a sink. If you get a room with a sink you are most likely going to have to share a bathroom/kitchen with up to 30 people (i.e. Lindsey Hall) if you do not get a sink you will probably share a bathroom/kitchen with maximum 6 people. I live in Horwood (no sink) and our halls is segregated into 4 areas each for 6 people. You get a better sense of community and you not only have to share with less people but you make friends a lot faster. I know people who live in other Halls who don't even know their neighbours.

Hope this is helpful overall the accommodation is good. Keele is amazing have a good time!!
    If you're in Lindsay Hall and you don't have a sink, for about 8 of the blocks you have to share 2 bathrooms and 1 kitchen between 15 of you so it's not all as small as in Horwood. Can be good, can be bad :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaySaam)
    If you're in Lindsay Hall and you don't have a sink, for about 8 of the blocks you have to share 2 bathrooms and 1 kitchen between 15 of you so it's not all as small as in Horwood. Can be good, can be bad :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What is the accommodation like in horwood? Do u think it is poor, standard or excellent? What is the surrounded area like? I have been offered a room in block J.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missali909)
    What is the accommodation like in horwood? Do u think it is poor, standard or excellent? What is the surrounded area like? I have been offered a room in block J.
    I'm in J block too, room 29! What about you? What are you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperTurtleMcGee)
    I'm in J block too, room 29! What about you? What are you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No 23! Are u going into 1st year? I will be studying Business Management and Human Resource Management Dual Ba Hons. What about you?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.