Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what does it mean when a girl asks you to hold the door ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    just hold the mutha****ing door.

ReputationRep:
    She wants you to sleep with her. There

ReputationRep:
    It usually means she likes you, but do a bit more digging to find out. Try and get in her way while she's walking places, if she says 'excuse me, I'm trying to get through' or anything along those lines then she definitely wants you.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    If you held the door before she even asked you might get a smile. More likely that she'll remember you that way.
    Stare like an idiot at her wondering what she means whilst she's struggling with a stack of books and folders in her arms and she'll probably be more focused on getting through the door than noticing you.

God I can just picture it.

"Hold the door open please!" Girl rushes to the door but the door is shut in her face making everything she was holding drop to the ground.
    Once she managed to pick up everything -cursing the idiot that decided to go on his merry way instead of holding the bloody door- she managed to open the door herself and go through... only to see that same guy staring at her -previously the door- with a distant expression, as if trying to decipher something. Slightly creeped out she walked around him before the other had a chance to snap out of his state of contemplation.

ReputationRep:
    Could mean so many things.

ReputationRep:
    that she wants you to hold the door. she probably won't even remember you now sorry

ReputationRep:
    She wants the D.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cartman)
    Filth.
    You sir have a dirty mind. I was talking about this.

Name:  3utl.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  81.5 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pawsies)
    You sir have a dirty mind. I was talking about this.

Name:  3utl.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  81.5 KB
    What a beauty!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 30, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.