Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hvanheerden1)
    Hi there, I'm taking this exam too alongside the AS!
    Hi, good luck

Hope everyone's revision is going well...

ReputationRep:
    hi guys ive got this guide for edexcel unit 7 JUNE 2013. sorry if some of you did the test already, but if there is someone you know hasn't done it yet this guide should help with revision. bdw im taking my exam tmr.
    http://www.northernkiwi.com/?page_id=1966

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DoubleDog1994)
    hi guys ive got this guide for edexcel unit 7 JUNE 2013. sorry if some of you did the test already, but if there is someone you know hasn't done it yet this guide should help with revision. bdw im taking my exam tmr.
    http://www.northernkiwi.com/?page_id=1966
    Thanks for the link although its for Applied ICT...?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.markhunter.org/ict/a-level/g063/g063.htm this is an excellent website for revision!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hvanheerden1)
    http://www.markhunter.org/ict/a-level/g063/g063.htm this is an excellent website for revision!
    Thanks for sharing

ReputationRep:
    Anon217 yes its is applied ict althought for edexcel. sorry for irrelevant post i was thinking if someone somwhere was doing this exam as well this link wud definitally help him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DoubleDog1994)
    Anon217 yes its is applied ict althought for edexcel. sorry for irrelevant post i was thinking if someone somwhere was doing this exam as well this link wud definitally help him.
    Ok np

ReputationRep:
    heyyy.. i need help the four tables i got are not relating!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ashleyd)
    Shiit man! the exams seem really hard Don't know if im capable of 2 b's
    what do you use to revise mate?

Thanks alot for the help man
    I no a girl in my year who got an A at AS CW a C in 6061 and is on for a B in her A2 coursework if she fails this exam ie U she will still get a C overall i hope this makes you feel better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophielee123)
    I no a girl in my year who got an A at AS CW a C in 6061 and is on for a B in her A2 coursework if she fails this exam ie U she will still get a C overall i hope this makes you feel better
    Woah!! Really mate?! My coursework at A2 is on for an A. I just need a C overall ;(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ashleyd)
    Woah!! Really mate?! My coursework at A2 is on for an A. I just need a C overall ;(
    yer honestly i got a B in CW and the exam last year. And my coursework is an A this year and if i fail i still get a C so you should be fine

ReputationRep:
    I've had to take both exams this year; i'm finding revising for the A2 is going really well - but haven't really revised for the AS as much cause i thought A2 would cover it. Would you say the AS exam is harD?

That's really re-assuring though, i appreciate it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon217)
    I'm sure it's possible what did you get for your AS c/w..?

I know what you mean, I think it's hard to revise BECAUSE its boring lol. I can't seem to find Jan 2013 either, I'll post the link if I find it

Does anyone know if the spec for G063 has changed much since 2012..? I'm re-sitting this as an external candidate and don't think OCR haven't posted the spec for this year on their website :confused:
    there is a few things that have been added to this specification this year they include: implications of social networking this is in chapter 3 also implications of worldwide communication also in chapter 3. something else they have added is services by mobile communication which is in chapter 4. hope this helps you

ReputationRep:
    I don't find the content as boring as AS was. I've got an A* in this year's coursework, quite enjoyed it tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophielee123)
    there is a few things that have been added to this specification this year they include: implications of social networking this is in chapter 3 also implications of worldwide communication also in chapter 3. something else they have added is services by mobile communication which is in chapter 4. hope this helps you
    Thanks for your reply yeah I've since realised that the spec on the website was actually for this year so I managed to figure it out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon217)
    Thanks for your reply yeah I've since realised that the spec on the website was actually for this year so I managed to figure it out.
    arr thats good and no worries

ReputationRep:
    how lonnngggg and borrringg is chapter 3 yaaawwwwn

ReputationRep:
    Chapter 3 and 4 are the worst, by far!

ReputationRep:
    Here's the Jan 2013 Paper and Mark scheme
    Good Luck GUYS!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf jan13_A2 (1).pdf (144.5 KB, 205 views)
  2. File Type: pdf jan13_A2_markscheme (1).pdf (72.5 KB, 312 views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waldt1)
    Here's the Jan 2013 Paper and Mark scheme
    Good Luck GUYS!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for that, you don't happen to have the AS paper or know where I can get it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.