Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

really awkward clubbing situation - 2guys- HELP watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ice-Baby)
    actually guy A had every chance to do this and he refused. Hes genuinely lovely. Hes waiting for marriage btw.
    Again, don't do anything on the night out, invite guy B for other meet ups without guy A, make your move.

This is a simple case of putting off immediate gratification to protect a friend from being needlessly hurt. Plus it might show guy B some class if you can keep your hands to yourself for one night.

Best of luck OP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SillyMilly)
    dont get with either when you go out clubbing, how horrible musst that be for guy a to see the girl he fancies snogging his best friend??. Dont do it in front of him if you really cared about your friend youd have enough respect for him not to do it right in front of him thats just nasty if you do
    best friends? are you reading the same thread? I said they are acquaintances, but to be honest they dont even like each other!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ice-Baby)
    best friends? are you reading the same thread? I said they are acquaintances, but to be honest they dont even like each other!
    to be honest I think even if they are only acquaintances the fact he introduced you to him, you owe him not to do it right in front of him

ReputationRep:
    The classical eternal triangle! Most blokes, I guess, have seen a girl they want get off with their best mate. In the scheme of things not a big issue - you win some, you lose some - but I would agree, be sensitive if you can..

ReputationRep:
    Go out with both of them, get them both to buy you drinks, flirt/dance with both, make sure you get guy B's number then go find a guy C and leave with him :devil:

If guy B is still keen then ask him if he wants to meet up sometime..

Simples.

ReputationRep:
    Don't drink and nothing will happen then. Or drink a little, get a bit buzzed, and still have your wits about you. What about forgetting about both of them and wait for guy A to get a girlfriend, then go for guy B! Oh, I don't know, I'm a guy, I'm not good with dating advice lol.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 30, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.