Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hal.E.Lujah)
    Oh look, it's the person I was talking with about this!

Did I offend you with the weed comments? :console:

Next time I'm at yours I promise I'll do your drugs and watch a David Icke lecture.
    You're probably gonna wanna point out that you don't believe that all weed-smokers believe in all that lizards and Jews nonsense... else this thread could bite you in the arse

Green Army.
    • PS Helper
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Barden)
    You're probably gonna wanna point out that you don't believe that all weed-smokers believe in all that lizards and Jews nonsense... else this thread could bite you in the arse

Green Army.

Only the ones that go on the internet whilst high; a dangerous pass time.

ReputationRep:
    I try to keep an open mind to conspiracies. But we are being controlled a handful of individuals have more influence than millions of us stuck together. But this is absolute nonsense although he does highlight some aspects of what's wrong with society. He might of got lost in his work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill_Gates)
    To be honest he has some fair points sometimes he just doesnt know how to come across, rather comes across as a typical yank. Plus who denies corporate money these days? Government, Universities, Hospitals you name it, all love it. Damn i'd like some corporate money for this post. Long live our corporate masters!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Socktor)
    Government is controlled by the rich. We dont have true democracy. We are enslaved. The money system is rigged. Debt creates new money. The money supply is the most powerful tool in the world. The rich are adamant on divide and conquer.

ReputationRep:
    Government is controlled by the rich.
    True.

We dont have true democracy.
    True.

We are enslaved.
    If you count wage slavery then yeah.

The money system is rigged.
    True.

Debt creates new money.
    True.

The money supply is the most powerful tool in the world.
    True.

The rich are adamant on divide and conquer.
    True.

However, it's quite stretch to suggest that that implies that a group of evil reptilian Jewish atheist environmentalist billionaire communists are secretly controlling everything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkhead)
    Hmm... you are cunning, young padawan.

I raise you Bill O'Reilly.
    I'll take your Bill O'Reilly and raise Glenn Beck.

ReputationRep:
    You're hilarious OP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Socktor)
    True.

True.

If you count wage slavery then yeah.

True.

True.

True.

True.

However, it's quite stretch to suggest that that implies that a group of evil reptilian Jewish atheist environmentalist billionaire communists are secretly controlling everything.
    But if you look at my original post that's exactly what i said.

ReputationRep:
    I thought my neighbour looked a bit like a reptile...
    • PS Helper
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Study Helper
    he does highlight some aspects of what's wrong with society.

That's exactly why I thought it was a satire, it would be such a good one.. It's a shame that so many people are in fact just cray cray.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't David Icke used to be in goal for Coventry City?

ReputationRep:
    That's exactly why I thought it was a satire, it would be such a good one.. It's a shame that so many people are in fact just cray cray.
    I started following him on twitter. He really believes everything he says.

ReputationRep:
    There are two things about Ickians which are important to understand. Having spend a lot of time over at the David Icke forums, and reading/listening to david Icke, I feel I've learned a lot about them.

1. Most people who listen/follow to David Icke, don't believe everything he says. Rather, they accept everything as possible. The problem lies with them rejecting mainstream views. A common comment is something along the lines of "I don't know what the truth is, all I know is that the government/NASA line is false".

The majority will mix and match with other theories. So they might believe the blood-drinking part, but believe they are satanist. Or believe they are good aliens. Or my personal favorite: The shapeshifters are not reptilian, they pretend to be shapeshifting reptilians so we hate the real reptilians when they arrive to save us from the shapeshifters. So ever Ickian will have a different view on everything.

2. It's not as simple as them having boring lives or being druggies. It's a fundamental problem with the human brain. It's very easy to get sucked into the feeling that surrounds conspiracy theories, because it makes sense. And once you've invested time into it, they don't want to admit they've wasted their lives. There are massive parallels between religion and the conspiracy world, which probably explains why so many conspiracy theorists are religious.

One of the things I think Icke addresses which is a good point. Is that just because it sounds ridiculous, it doesnt mean it is. Look at the theory for what it is, and what evidence there is to back it up, no matter how ridiculous it is. Unfortunately for Icke, 'his'* theories are nonsense.

* I say 'his', but in reality, he copies almost all his stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Where do these creatures get their blood from? A blood bank, good job it's not a cypriot bank, they would lose 60% of their food chain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clip)
    Didn't David Icke used to be in goal for Coventry City?
    Yes he was, he must have nutted the posts too often. :banghead:

ReputationRep:
    Anyway, I wanted to post this and see if anyone shared my views on this weird theory, or if anyone had alternatives. If there's anyone who actually believes this, I'm genuinely open minded, but I'm afraid you're going to have an extremely hard time convincing me.
    Weird stuff indeed. It would fit well in a UKIP manifesto.
    • PS Helper
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Farm_Ecology)
    "I don't know what the truth is, all I know is that the government/NASA line is false".

And once you've invested time into it, they don't want to admit they've wasted their lives.

That's an interesting point and definitely present in the phenomenon. They definitely fall into the sunken hole fallacy, and I can see what you're saying about the theories being a response to the scepticism about official versions. I definitely wasn't saying it was as simple as them being druggies or boring, just that these come into it quite heavily :yep:

Having spent time on the forums, what calibre of people tend to be on there? Are they young, or older office types? Just curious.

ReputationRep:
    Underground reptilian people living underground scheming an attack on the surface-dwellers? This reminds me of the Silurians from Doctor Who

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farm_Ecology)
    There are two things about Ickians which are important to understand. Having spend a lot of time over at the David Icke forums, and reading/listening to david Icke, I feel I've learned a lot about them.

1. Most people who listen/follow to David Icke, don't believe everything he says. Rather, they accept everything as possible. The problem lies with them rejecting mainstream views. A common comment is something along the lines of "I don't know what the truth is, all I know is that the government/NASA line is false".

The majority will mix and match with other theories. So they might believe the blood-drinking part, but believe they are satanist. Or believe they are good aliens. Or my personal favorite: The shapeshifters are not reptilian, they pretend to be shapeshifting reptilians so we hate the real reptilians when they arrive to save us from the shapeshifters. So ever Ickian will have a different view on everything.

2. It's not as simple as them having boring lives or being druggies. It's a fundamental problem with the human brain. It's very easy to get sucked into the feeling that surrounds conspiracy theories, because it makes sense. And once you've invested time into it, they don't want to admit they've wasted their lives. There are massive parallels between religion and the conspiracy world, which probably explains why so many conspiracy theorists are religious.

One of the things I think Icke addresses which is a good point. Is that just because it sounds ridiculous, it doesnt mean it is. Look at the theory for what it is, and what evidence there is to back it up, no matter how ridiculous it is. Unfortunately for Icke, 'his'* theories are nonsense.

* I say 'his', but in reality, he copies almost all his stuff.
    Before you read my post, please keep in mind that I am trying to keep my opinion to an absolute minimal, I am not trying to offend you, I am not saying you are dumb. You are my equal, as I am yours. I ask for nothing in return and I am not writing this with the expectation of gaining a response. I do not care what gender, race or sexuality you are. It makes no difference to me. We all have one thing in common, and that is the fact we exist on planet Earth.

________________________________ ______________________________

David Icke, Alex Jones and all the rest are all part of the NWO or the 'New Age Movement'. Anyone who was true to their self, true to humanity and true to sharing truth and information would not be profiting from it. I've watched many of their videos. I will never trust their information - that doesn't mean I won't take it into account, because there is some truth to what they say - it is the way in which they 'dress up' the information and twist the facts.

These are the people that give "Conspiracy Theorists" their name. I doubt many even know the definition of 'Conspiracy', well, here it is according to Google:

con·spir·a·cy

/kənˈspirəsē/

1. A secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
    2. The action of plotting or conspiring.
    I think it's pretty plain and clear that there is something wrong with the world. Famine, war, poverty, disease, suffering, discrimination, hate, jealousy, greed, anger, fear... Look at the recent weather we've had here in the UK, more snow than I have ever seen in my life - at the end of March? Madness. I suggest you take some time to make yourself aware of what is going on around the world, today, the past few years in particular... Earthquakes, eruptions, hurricanes, cyclones, freak storms, tornado's, floods, blizzards - all these things are becoming increasingly frequent.

It is not very often, if at all, that the media will show us the true extent of the damage that is being caused on a global scale. The lives that have been lost, families left homeless, homes destroyed... It is very easy to pass these things off because they don't affect us. It won't be until these events do affect us that we will truly begin to realise the nature of what is going on..

A couple of sources/compilations of weather/geological events that are updated each month:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_dphXPeTZ4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNXLtD_1mA0

One for the science buffs, daily news at around 11am GMT. This guy also has many videos and a couple of theories as to the global changes we are/will be experiencing - look up 'Energy from Space' and 'The Electric Sun'
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Suspicious0bservers

Also, another series of informational videos that ties in with The Electric Sun, by David LaPoint, titled 'The Primer Fields'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EPlyiW-xGI

Hollywood, The Media, Money, Religion, Education, Consumerism, 'Democracy', Politics, Brands, 'The Classes'... All these things have been constructed as part of an illusion to keep our minds suppressed, to keep us distracted from the TRUE reality, to keep the **** stirred and to keep the world in a constant state of disaster and chaos.

As soon as anybody starts speaking any kind of sense, they are attacked, belittled, criticized, mocked and insulted by people, people who are scared, people who live in fear. People who cling for deal life onto the illusion because without it, they believe they will cease to exist.

Anyone who believes anything is a fool. As soon as you believe anything you shut out any further potential truth to be found. Question, question everything, all the time.

We have been trained to accept only what we are taught, by school, by the education system, by 'qualified professionals'. Anyone who says any different is a maniac, nutcase, conspiracy theorist or a paranoid delusional. Haha, right.

In life, we are given a test, from which we learn a lesson. At school, we are given a lesson, then we take a test. Repetition. Suppression of creativity, spirituality, sexuality and free thought. We've all been there, we've all experienced it. Nobody really 'enjoyed' school, sure it was easier for some and just a laugh for the popular kids.. It all depends on whether you were lucky enough to get a genuine teacher, who was genuinely interested in helping kids learn to think for themselves, to question things.

I remember at high-school we had a system where the 'smarter' kids would be put in Set 1/Set 2, depending on your 'predicted grades', then the rest would be spread out over Set 3/4/5/6 (depending on how many students were taking the subject). Some subjects were mixed sets, such as History and Media. This is ****ed from the start, as it is immediately segregating and separating human beings as being 'unequal' or 'unworthy'.

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

Albert Einstein

The rules at school are dictated to you by the staff working there. You would be put in isolation for petty things, such as wearing trainers or dying your hair a 'non-natural' colour - what does this teach kids? That these things are not 'normal', that people who do these things should be looked down upon?

You may be wondering how these things are relevant to 'The Lizard People Theory'. Don't worry, I will get there, but first I have to show you or at least try to show you why things are the way they are.

I am in no way saying that education is wrong. I am saying that the way in which we are currently educated is wrong. Very, very, very wrong.

I often find myself in arguments - not debates - where no information is getting across in either direction. Confusion, frustration and anger ensue. I ask that you read this post with an open mind, free of judgement, if you are unsure of anything I say, feel free to ask and I will answer where I can - I don't have all the answers and I never will. That's the way it is. The more I know, the more I realise I don't know. I am bound to make a mistake or two, human error. Nobody is perfect, but the majority pertain to an illusion of perfection...

I have taken a lot of my time to educate myself and expand my knowledge on various subjects. Ancient history, quantum physics, science (I don't class quantum physics as science because it explains 'the unseen', ethereal science maybe?), Psychology (although I think this is mostly common sense, we all have eyes and ears to observe with, take some time to sit and watch how people behave). It's all good discussing psychological theory, the way in which people behave then, but ultimately it's a somewhat useless conversation because all that matters is the way that we behave now.

Our intentions, our behavior and our actions are what matter most. Not money or material "wealth".

I understand this is a pretty delicate topic for some and that I will no doubt invoke some angry responses, but it is necessary. My intention is not to anger you but to inform. Do not believe what I say, question what I say, RESEARCH what I say for yourself. There is far, far too much information for me to put in a single post.

I am just another human being, like yourself. Another being searching for the truth, searching for a solution to this mess that people have made. We are all to blame, because as a collective we create this reality which we are experiencing. Look around you, almost everything you can see has been consciously (or rather, subconsciously) constructed by another human mind.

As long as we remain passive and submit to these rules and regulations that are dictated to us by people who have no compassion, no love. People who feed off our negative energy, our hate, our fear, our greed and our jealousy, our pain and our anger.. As long as we keep behaving the way we are, as long as our intentions remain as they are, we will ultimately **** ourselves over. Man up, grow a pair, stop following the crowd, put down your phone, stop following trends, stop buying brands, reduce your attachment to technology, realise your true self. Stop hiding. Stop fearing. Stop being a ****ing sheep and take the responsibility you were given at birth, to be a Leader not a follower, to protect the Earth and all life that is on it.

I have been through intense depression and anxiety, which I beat. I have been bullied. I have been criticised, mocked and ridiculed. I laugh at those who laugh at me. I have no fear. All I have is love. Energy. Light. Power. I am not saying this makes me better than you as we ALL have the ability to achieve our true potential. But that doesn't come about through being lazy and passive, it comes about through hard work, through conscious effort, through determination. Because you CAN do anything you want to do. There truly are an infinite amount of possibilities. The only limits that exist are the ones you create.

You cannot see into my mind, as I cannot see into yours. You may read this entire post and completely miss the meaning behind it.

I talk to many people who are deluded by an illusion of 'intelligence'. They think they know better and simply won't listen to a word I say because they 'know' this or 'know' that. Well, I'm telling you now, all I 'know' is my self.

Only by making contact with your spirituality, your true inner self (because we are all spiritual beings, whether we want to deny that or not), will you start to truly understand the nature of the universe and our purpose within it. Much like the cells that make up our body, a much larger organism, we are part of a much larger organism, that breathes just as we do. The Earth.

Please, I am not here to preach. My religion is nature. There are many things I do not understand. There are things I will be wrong about. My "beliefs" as such are constantly subject to change. If I am confronted with something that challenges my way of thinking, I will not dismiss it. I will still take it on-board.

I think it is very likely that a negative energy/force/entity has been present on our planet for a very long time, one that can take on a human form in order to manipulate humanity. Whoever they are, they do not stand a chance against the true potential of humanity. Light will always overcome darkness.

How is it possible that a 'reptilian' could possess and take on a human form?

Well, there's no way I can prove it to you. You have to prove it to yourself. Once you start to understand the nature of the universe, sound, vibration, energy, waves... As Nicola Tesla did.. The possibility of such a thing will become very apparent.

I'm sure I will of missed things out or contradicted myself at least once, I am aware, but I don't have the time to go full-essay mode right now.

We are on the verge of a revolution.

Thanks for your time. Peace.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.