Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!

I've received an offer for PGCE Secondary Psychology too back in Feb, just been waiting on my undergrad results from Cardiff Uni. (Yknow, wanted to make sure I actually got a degree before I got too ahead of myself haha!)
    So excited to start this September and get to know everyone! Following on from some of the topics mentioned here, I'm 21 too, but from my interview day I gauged so many people of different ages, I think it'll be a nice mix though.
    I found the interview process to be alright, with the written task helping to settle my nerves. (My nerves always settle once I've gotten into the rhythm of something). But I found the Q's were relevant to the A-Level curriculum, rather than my further degree in Psychology. (Although this definitely helped with methodology Q's!)
    The QTS tests really made me so nervous, the mental maths was definitely the biggest worry for me there... so I'm glad that's all out of the way
    I live in a local town too, but looking forward to exploring the city more!

Does anyone know if there's a Facebook group anywhere we can join? It'd be nice to put faces to names for when we all start

Leane

ReputationRep:
    Hi Leane!

Congrats on getting a place! As far as I can see there's no current Facebook group for this course but I think it would be a great idea so that everyone can get to know each other a little bit first!
    Look forward to meeting you!

Hollie

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

its a bit off topic and I'm not sure if any of you will know this, but is I'm wanting to apply for this course next year, I was going to this year but for financial reasons I'm pushing it back a year.

But do any of you know if this is offered as a part time course?

I've asked the uni, but they haven't replied yet.

I know others that do which I'm applying for, but i really like this one and I was hoping that they might offer it PT.

Thanks

Helen

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I just got accepted onto the PGCE Psychology course at Worcester and I wondered if you guys can tell me about your experiences? I’m trying to decide between Worcester and UCL, as they both have different merits. Would you guys recommend the course based on the quality of training, the reputation of the university and general atmosphere there? I'll also be moving from London so I'm curious to know what the lifestyle is like there too... Thanks!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.