Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

A level Revision for Summer exams Watch

• Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    9 exams - Attachment 205924 Should be doing statistics now, slacking
    That's a cute timetable!

----
    And, I've started revision yes. I'm excited for tomorrow as the library will be finally open!

Edit: my bad, they open tuesday

ReputationRep:
    Started maths revision but hardly do any economics, philosophy or psychology. Need to fix up!

ReputationRep:
    9 exams - Attachment 205924 Should be doing statistics now, slacking
    This is a mental timetable and totally unrealistic. Even if you do manage it, you'll be burnt out. I've got 11 exams in the summer and haven't thought about revision yet, btw I get a's. Its called a holiday for a reason- do work, like 2 or 3 hours a day max!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)
    Your time table is ridiculous
    How so? 9exams 9A's no social life, got nothing to lose

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crazy Crouton)
    This is a mental timetable and totally unrealistic. Even if you do manage it, you'll be burnt out. I've got 11 exams in the summer and haven't thought about revision yet, btw I get a's. Its called a holiday for a reason- do work, like 2 or 3 hours a day max!!
    It's effective revision though, works for me, I was a low achiever at gcse so I need as much time as possible to master something

ReputationRep:
    I only have 1 exam, and that's on the 3rd of June so I'm not going to start studying until...the 3rd of May

ReputationRep:
    6 exams, i need to start revising proper !!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I have made a revision timetable and have 6 summer exams

Resitting 2 from January and 1 AS. The rest are my normal A2 exams! I thought I was up to my eyes in work before I read some of the posts in here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ysgytlaeth)
    I only have 1 exam, and that's on the 3rd of June so I'm not going to start studying until...the 3rd of May
    1 exam? what the???

ReputationRep:
    i got 1 from As, 1 from A2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crazy Crouton)
    his timetable is perfect actually

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymouspie227)
    That's a cute timetable!

----
    And, I've started revision yes. I'm excited for tomorrow as the library will be finally open!
    what library? do u always got to the library to study?

ReputationRep:
    I have 2 exams in the summer but I haven't started revision yet, I plan to have all my coursework finished by tomorrow so I can concentrate fully on revision starting Tuesday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by study beats)
    1 exam? what the???
    I know :ahee: well it's two history papers crammed into 2 and a half hours, but I'm seeing that as one exam :P

ReputationRep:
    got 8 exams in the summer D: 4 maths 2 economics and 2 business planning to revise every day for 5-6 hours il start tomorrow :P
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by study beats)
    what library? do u always got to the library to study?
    Hehe, my city library! (If i say which library then everyone will know which town I live in D: D I do go to the library, when I want to do serious studying . It's the only way for me really.
    What about you?

ReputationRep:
    How so? 9exams 9A's no social life, got nothing to lose
    If you got Bs in January it is unlikely you will get all As in the summer, more exams, more pressure, less time per module.. That timetable looks insane..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JOR2010)
    If you got Bs in January it is unlikely you will get all As in the summer, more exams, more pressure, less time per module.. That timetable looks insane..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I got ABC in January, I was focusing too much on content and not exam technique, this time it is different (maths is the high A, econ was a close B and then history a far off C)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poowwoow123)
    Has anyone actually started revision?
    If so since when?
    If not, when are you planning to??
    You haven't started revising yet:eek:I could possibly understand if you only have exams in June because I started revising about 2 weeks ago for my GCSE exams because I have loads of them and I have fallen slightly behind on the timetable but I'm only started revising for my exams that are in May.

ReputationRep:
    my revision is non existent
    WHY DO YOU ALL HAVE TO DISTRACT ME FOR?

i blame the Internet:afraid:...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.