Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladybex1994)
    Hmmm a tiny bit worrying that you didn't enjoy the social sciences module :s I'm not sure I will, but hey everyone is different! On the other hand its comforting that you liked the psychology module so much

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Some of the chapters I really engaged with but some just didn't interest me at all. I'm studying BSc Criminology & Psychology so I found some of the social sciences chapters irrelevant to my degree but like you said everyone is different. If you are doing an Open Degree then the social sciences module could introduce you to a wide range of subjects

ReputationRep:
    im enrolled to start in october on the introducing social science modual, just waiting on conformation from SFE fr student finance. Ive chosen Criminology with Psychological studies anyone else doing this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladybex1994)
    Oh my actual goodness!! I am basically doing Psychology and Creative writing as my degree, that's crazy!! I start DSE141 (Discovering Psychology) in February 2014 though
    I am also starting Discovering Psychology in February 2014.

ReputationRep:
    I am starting Discovering Psychology in February as well!

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Intro to Social Sciences part 1 in Oct following with Discovering Psychology in Feb. there's also a Facebook page

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.