Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ingenting)
    I've only got a rough idea atm, but around £700 for the Pass, Eurostar, reservations and hostels, plus spending money on top of that.

Where are you thinking of going?

I've planned a big loop from Paris, down to the south of France, then Italy, Germany, up to Denmark & Sweden and then back to Brussels via Amsterdam. It'll be a bit full on, but should be an amazing experience to end my gap year on!
    That will be great! What did you do on your gap year? Are you going on your own?

A friend and I are cycling across Europe Starting in Greece the Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro, Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia, Italy Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium the into France, going Paris then up to Calais for the boat!

ReputationRep:
    Working flat out before going on a week long holiday to Ibiza with 5 friends, and then going to uni, woohoo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANB1993)
    That will be great! What did you do on your gap year? Are you going on your own?
    Thanks! I took a year out to reapply to Medicine, so spent most of my time volunteering, strengthening my application and working. Now that I've got an offer I'm thinking of doing something slightly more exciting with my time Yeah, I'm going on my own- I can't find anyone to come with me (I'm not that bothered)

A friend and I are cycling across Europe Starting in Greece the Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro, Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia, Italy Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium the into France, going Paris then up to Calais for the boat!
    :eek: Wow- that's quite a way! How long's that going to take? It sounds amazing.

ReputationRep:
    Volunteering with Action for children.. I wish I had someone to holiday with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ingenting)
    Thanks! I took a year out to reapply to Medicine, so spent most of my time volunteering, strengthening my application and working. Now that I've got an offer I'm thinking of doing something slightly more exciting with my time Yeah, I'm going on my own- I can't find anyone to come with me (I'm not that bothered)

:eek: Wow- that's quite a way! How long's that going to take? It sounds amazing.
    Ah that is a good idea! A friend of mine did that also! Sometimes it can be best to go on your own! You will meet so many people!

Well 6-7 weeks at a slowish pace! Want to enjoy the major cities! And the Croatia plitvice! Oh my google it, it is incredible!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Billton)
    I'm there from the 2nd - 9th so might see you at the airport ;-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Never know I get to the airport at about 2pm, so you never know!

ReputationRep:
    http://thediaryofawanderlust0.blogspot.com.es/

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.